so washed up

OLA! since i'm planning on not doing my homework today here is some more Michael IMagines....im plannning on posting like 4 today, and btw if you have any suggestions on what i should write or post just tell me....im pretty open to most things...idk man?

when i read this fanfic i blushed its so cute and urgh!

"so washed up" (Hockey Player!Michael Clifford Imagine)

by: justanotherdumbbandimagineblog

"Michael wake up you have a big game today." Michael moves slightly but doesnt open his eyes and I nudge him again, "Michael?" He groans, "Five more minutes." "C'mon I made you a special breakfast and everything." He sits up slowly and I hug him, "Are you ready to win?" He kisses my cheek, "You look beautiful this morning." We get out of bed and he throws on a shirt as I take his hand and we walk down the hall to the kitchen. He smiles as he sees a plate of food already made for him on the kitchen counter and he takes it, "Babe come cuddle with me while I eat this." He pulls me close and holds my waist as he kisses my forehead and we sit on the couch and he eats in silence.

        I take his plate as he gets up to go change into his clothes and I put the dish in the sink and I look at myself in the reflection of the little mirror in the dining room and fix my hair, pulling on the Michael's shirt that he makes sure that I wear to every game of his as his good-luck charm. He comes back and he's dressed in regular sweatpants and a hoodie and he rubs his eyes, "Ready to go?" "Michael you have tooth-paste on your chin." He rubs it off and I laugh, "Ready now?" He grabs his hockey bag and I walk with him out to the car and I hop inside and drive us both to the hockey rink.

        We get to the rink and as soon as we're inside Michael has to go into the locker room to change into his uniform and he holds me tight, "Good luck kiss?" I smile and kiss him gently and he sighs, "I really hope I make you proud today." "You always make me proud Michael." "I love you my little goodluck charm," "I love you too!" I walk around the rink, meeting up with some of Michael's team-mates before they go onto the ice and I just give them each a big hug and they pat my head before they skate onto the ice and Michael comes out of the locker room, before he goes onto the ice, he looks at me, "One more kiss." He leans down and kisses me, my hands on his face and he pulls away and pats my back, "I love you." "I love you too Michael." "This one's for you." He steps around me and skates onto the ice and I smile as he puts on his helmet, flashing me a grin as I get up into my seat on the bleachers and the game starts.

**

ily, thanks for reading =)

plz comment more, i love reading comments some of them are so funny like the 5sos fam is too much!