Blanket Fort

By: peaceof5sos on tumblr

Blanket fort (Michael Clifford fluff)
Michael didn't want to do anything today. And to be honest, neither did you. So far, neither of you had gotten dressed, you were still in pyjamas. Actually, your version of pyjamas was one of his shirts, but that was beside the point.

"Let's make a blanket fort." Michael said out of the blue. We were still in bed, his arms wrapped around you as you traced the pattern of his tattoos.

"What?" You mumbled into his chest. You lifted you head up so that you could look at him. "Let's make a blanket fort." He repeated.

You sat up, detaching yourself from him. "Yes. Let's build a blanket fort."

We spent the next ten minutes gathering the most blankets and pillows we could, getting the laptop for movies and a bunch of food to snack on. We managed to somehow put up the blankets so that they were hanging over and around us, and placed the pillows on the floor.

The heater was on, making the room very warm, and the heat from our bodies made it even warmer.

We spent rest of the morning watching random movies, eating chip, and cuddling.

We eventually got bored of watching movies, and ended just putting some music on shuffle and lying there together. You snuggled into his chest as he wrapped an arm around you waist, kissing the top of your head.

"I love this song," You mumbled as Bright by Echosmith comes on. He hums in response, not saying anything.

"Let's dance," You muttered, sitting up.

He groaned, shaking his head. "C'mon babe, please?"

It took another few seconds, but he reluctantly agreed and stood up with you. He wrapped his arms low on your hips, pulling you in close as you placed your own hands on his neck. You rested you cheek on his shoulder as you both swayed softy.

"I love you," He muttered, lips on the top of your head.

--
Thanks :)
Keep:
Commenting, voting, and following! It means a lot to me! Oh and check out my Luke Hemmings imagines!