Punk Prick

Punk Prick Michael

By: callumhd

"Hey Michael!"

"Hi."

"Heyyy Mikey."

"Hi."

"How are you Michael?"

"Good."

"Hey Micky."

"Hi. It's Michael."

You managed to somehow muffle a giggle at the last one, grinning at your best friend's popularity. You weren't the most popular girl yourself, you were actually pretty quiet and shy, however being close friends with four of the most popular guys in school kept bullies away from you, seeing as you always had one of them by your side when roaming the school hallways.

"Bitches don't even know my name." Michael muttered, fumbling with his locker that was next to yours. Before you could reply, someone else's voice cut in and you really had to muffle your giggles.

"Detention, Clifford." Said your Bio teacher walking past.

"What?" Michael almost yelled.

"That's probably the eighth time I've heard filthy language from your mouth in the past two days. You know we don't tolerate that." 

"It's a fucking secondary school, there'd be something wrong if kids didn't fucking swear, bloody bastard." He grumbled, once the teacher was out of earshot.

"Oh my god Mike! Just shutup!" You exclaimed, whacking his arm with your A4 folder, as you both walked to your first class.

"Michael!" A familiar voice caused the two of you to spin around, and a breathless Luke ran up to you. "Still on for band practice tonight?" He asked, once he'd caught his breath.

"Yea-" Michael started to say, but you cut him off.

"No. The asshole got himself a detention."

"Who cares? I'll just skip."

"Michael." You warned.

"That's the spirit," Luke grinned, and you rolled your eyes, holding up your arms in surrender.

"That's it! I give up!" You exclaimed, turning away from them both and heading to your first class.

"Aw, come on babe.." Mike whined softly, following after you- lips dangerously close to your ear. "Live a little."

You said nothing, debating whether or not you should react. Even though Michael was your best friend, he always pulled these flirtatious moves on you- trailing his fingers over your skin, whispering into your ear, and recently, pecking your cheek then allowing his lips to linger. It was a dumb thought to think you'd ever get caught up with the faded-lilac-haired-boy, but it was nice to dream.

"Whatever." You said, snapping out of your trance "Let's get to class."

-

"Leila." 

"Calum dated her."

"Phoebe?"

"Luke dated her last month."

"Nicole?"

"I heard she's not straight."

"Tasha."

"Too innocent."

"Freya?"

"I dated her for two days. She kisses like a vacuum cleaner."