He asks you to move in with him

Michael; He asks you to move in with him,

By: thecolorsinherhair

"Haha!! I win again!" Michael shouted as he did a stupid victory dance. You and he were playing FIFA, and he had won yet again. "I'm done. I can't win, so I'm done. I'm just going to go make dinner." You say, setting the controller down, slightly upset. "Oh, come on, babe, you just need practice." Michael said, trying to cheer you up. 'Mikey, it's not like I can play FIFA 24/7 in order to become good enough to beat you, which is what it would take." You say jokingly, though it was probably true. "Okay, maybe you shouldn't stay here 24/7 just to play FIFA, but you could still stay here 24/7. Well, not 24/7, 'cause you can't live here and just never leave the house, but, yeah." Michael said. At this point, you were a bit confused, probably because of Michael's habit to babble when he gets nervous or excited. 'Wait, what?" You asked him to convey your confusion. "Y/N, will you move in with me? I mean, you're usually here anyway, and you stay over all the time; May as well make it official." Michael said, swaying on his heels a bit with his hands stuffed in the pockets of his skinny jeans. The apartment Michael had was tiny, barely big enough for him alone, but that didn't sway your decision one bit. "Of course I will Mikey. On on condition—" you say with a little smirk. "Yes, of course, anything." Michael said faster than lightning, because, right now, all he wanted was you to be with him. "You make dinner tonight. I need to figure out how to properly play this game."