Little Feet

By: lollypophemmings

Little Feet: Michael Blurb

You tossed and turned in the large bed, finally settling in on your left side and wrapping your arms around the pillow Michael got you when you were starting to get uncomfortable in your fourth month. You were now nearing your ninth month of pregnancy and sleeping was a nearly impossible task. You lied there awake for a few minutes, listening to the steady hum of the fan near the end of the bed and the rumble of your husbands snoring. You signed, feeling your little boy start to kick at your stomach again for the tenth time that night.

"Shh little boy, don't you want mommy to sleep?" You cooed to your stomach, rubbing the area where the kicking was occurring. You looked up when you heard your name being whispered by a gravely voice.

"Y/n? You 'k?" Michael asked, only one eye open. You smiled at your sleepy husband and nodded, grabbing his large hand and placing it on your swollen abdomen.

"Yeah, your boys kickin. Can't sleep when he does that." Michael was a bit more awake now, sitting up slightly and pulling you up with him to rest in between his legs.

"Little boy, you listen to your father now. You stop that kicking cuz your mommy needs all the rest she can get so she can bring you into this world, 'aight?" You laughed as he tried to reprimand your unborn child. Obviously his pleas didn't work because you felt more flutters where your husband's hand was drawing circles.

"Just can't control those little feet can ya?"