A trailer of what's to come

By: fivesecondsofanfiction

You stood on your tiptoes, trying to catch a glimpse of the passengers milling out from the arrivals door. You wanted to be the first one to see him. It had been four months since you'd laid eyes on him and the anticipation was starting to get the better of you.

You jostled your way to the front of the crowd that was building up, craning tour neck to every possible angle.

Sticking out from behind a couple of tough looking bodyguards, you spotted a tuft of green hair.

HE WAS HERE.

The boys stepped out from behind the bodyguards and your eyes got their first full view of Michael, in person, after four long months. You took in all of him, raking your eyes over the messy green hair, the lanky yet muscular arms clutching a travel bag, the long legs clad in skinny jeans and his pale, jet-lagged face that seemed to be scanning the crowd too. He looked exhausted. He still looked amazing.

You knocked around a few people but managed to break out from the crowd and that was when he saw you. A grin broke out on his face, like a burst of sunlight after a bad storm, and he sprinted past the body guards to get to you.

You blushed a little and quickened your pace too, your heart drumming so loud that you couldn't even hear the screaming from the crowd and the noise of the airport.

He skidded to a stop a few steps in front of you and continued to smile like a loon. You looked up at him, spotting the months of exhaustion and longing in his pale green eyes.

"Hi," you said, smiling.

His smirk grew wider but he didn't say anything, just kept looking at you like you were going to disappear right then in front of his eyes, like he wanted to commit your every detail to memory.

You reached forward to lightly brush his arms and he dropped his travel bags down with a plop. He stepped forward, taking your arms and wrapping them around himself and then putting his arms around your neck, his face buried in your hair.

"Do you know how long I've waited, WANTED, to do this?" he asked, his voice muffled.

You smiled, a few tears stinging your eyes.

".. Or this?" He pulled back and suddenly tipped you down, one arm under you,and bent down to run his eyes over your face and down to your chest. 

"And this?" he whispered close to your ear, making you shiver, and then bent down all the way to press his lips down to yours firmly. His lips were frantic and rough on yours and his tongue made its way to swipe at your bottom lip. You moaned gently and the sound nearly drove him crazy as he pulled you plush against himself and let his cold hand wander down your side, rubbing little circles at the exposed skin where the hem of your shirt had caught up.

Just as you were getting carried away in the heat of the moment, awkward clearing of throats and snickers caught your attention and brought you back to your senses.. 

You opened your eyes and pulled back from Michael who groaned and grasped at your shirt, trying to pull you back to him.

You slapped away his hand and looked around to see the other three boys chuckling at you in amusement and a few people from the crowd eyeing you. You felt the blush creeping down to your neck as you adjusted your shirt.

Michael looked more annoyed than embarrassed.

You greeted the others and let Michael click some pictures with the waiting crowd while you looked around, tapping your feet and waiting.

Suddenly you felt cold fingers dancing near the hem of your shirt, stealing a few touches of your sides and then felt Michael bend down and whisper, " If you think this is over then you're wrong, baby.. This was just a trailer of what's going to be an epic movie."

You turned around, feeling dizzy from what his hot breath fanning against your ear was making you feel, and saw him wink at you before disappearing amongst a crowd of cheering girls.