You're a celebrity; he's your biggest fan

You're A Celebrity; He's Your Biggest Fan

By: oceansperiod

( Michael )

" Omfggg guys!! Dkndakdndlsffnn my parents got me tickets to see Y/N in concert!!!!! Odmdnfjkdddk " Michael posted the text post on his blog. Immediately, he got thousands of 'you're so lucky!' 'you deserve it Mike :D' 'congrats!'.

Michael was a huge fang— excuse me, fanboy — and he was absolutely in love with you. He was in his own band: 5 Seconds Of Summer. He was pretty big, but no one, absolutely no one, knew he ran this blog. He did go by Mike but never said his last name. He never posted selfies and such because it will ruin everything.

1) You will know who runs the blog. 2) You have met him a couple times, well you met his bandmates, he pretended he was sick because he was so nervous. 3) He didn't want people to follow him because he was famous. His blog was his escape from all the attention.

"Michael, we're going out. Turn off your laptop and hide it just in case someone decides to come in and steal something." Michael quickly slammed his laptop shut. He didn't expect Ashton to come in so quickly. Ashton gave him a suspicious look before leaving. Michael did as he was told and then left.

~

The boys came back to their tour bus. Three of them went to make something to eat, maybe just macaroni and cheese. Michael ran to his room and checked all his social media. He got to his Tumblr. He scrolled down at his notifications.

'OMG CONGRATS MIKE SHE SAW ADDFGHKSKHL'

'AWW CONGRATS SHE NOTICED YOU!'

Michael was confused so he scrolled down some more at his older mentions.

( your.tumblr.url: thanks for purchasing a ticket! I love you so much! Ps - your blog is siiiick )

You reblogged his textpost. And it was followed by a follow from you. Michael started crying silently, trying not to let the boys hear.

" Y/N FOLLOWED ME IM CRYING SO MUCH AHDKFOEOWNWPTUCNALQPRUT I LOVE YOU Y/N "

" your.tumblr.url: I LOVE YOU TOO MIKEY :D