Regrets

Regrets (M.C)

By:thebestthingsinlife

I am in desperate need of a place without music and without girls almost swallowing their dates.

And a place where i don't have to see Brad.

I love my boyfriend but he is really annoying when he's drunk.

Why did i even come to prom? 

Going outside was not a good idea either.

Then i thought about the bathroom at the other side of the school. No one uses those toilets anyway.

I lean against the sink and just clear myself from all my thought and relax.

Suddenly, the door swings open and a tall boy comes in. I can't see his face cause the light here is super poor and he's wearing his cap. "Excuse me, this is the girls bathroom." I say

but he doesn't respond.He takes a key out of his pocket and locks the door.

"What the heck are you doing? Who are you?" I start panicking.

He opens one of the doors, throws the key in the toilet and flushes. Who is this psycho? 

"Help, he.."

He put his hand on my mouth before i can scream for help.

I can see his face clearly now.

"Michael?"

"Hi, y/n." He said rather sad.

"Michael, are you crazy, you scared the shit out of me. What are you even doing here? Aren't you supposed to be on tour?" I say.

"I came to see you because we need talk." He said now in a harsh tone.

"There is nothing left to say. It was a mistake, move on. Now open the door please." I say frustrated.

"So i was a mistake, he? He said looking down at his feet.

Yes it was a mistake but that doesn't mean i didn't enjoy it. I'm in love with michael since forever but he can't know because i know he doesn't think of me that way. Besides that, i have a boyfriend. Brad is a good guy. He truly loves me and he would never leave to go on tour.

"We were both drunk, Michael. As if you don't think it was a mistake." I say.

"Actually no, y/n, it was the best thing ever. You were the best thing ever. I'm in love with you since the day we met and i tried my hardest best to forget you but i just can't." He says.

I did not expect this. Never in a million years did i think Michael Clifford, the famous band member would have a crush on me. I just thought i was a random hook up.

"You have to, Michael, I have a boyfriend! Now please open the door.. before i do something i'll regret.." I say.

"Like what?" He asks confused.

Before i know it i'm walking towards him and i push my lips against his. I never realised i missed them that much.

He kissed me back. The kiss is soft and sweet but gets heated really quick.

He pushes me against the wall and starts making his way to my neck.

"Are you regretting this?" he murmurs against my skin.

"Absolutely" I say as i put my hands around his neck.

His hands find a way to my back and unzip my dress. But before we can go further

someone knocks.

"y/n, are you here? Why is this door locked?"

It's Brad...