How Mikey Kisses

By: 5sosprophecy on tumblr

How Michael kisses.

•He gets VERY into kissing. Kissing would include being as close to you as possible, leaving no space between your bodies.

•TONS of skin on skin contact. He loved the feeling of your skin under his fingertips, or your bare skin flush against his.

•pulling back from a kiss to fangirl about a song he loves and giggling when you pout at him because he "stopped just for that??"

•Little whimpers and gasps would fall endlessly from his mouth when your lips touched his neck.

• He would be SO into grinding. He'd do anything to have some sort of friction against him. Ex. When making out with him, his hands would press bruises into your hips as he guides you to grind against him because he was a sucker for your body rolling against his.

•He would be a lazy top kisser, just pressing kisses to whatever skin he could reach, constantly whining about how you look so much better on top than him.

•Hickies galore. (Those lips of his were made to give them. PLUS, his porcelain pale skin screams to receive them.)

• while you had the control of being on top and his arms went to your hips, you would run your hands down his arms and push them above his head, holding them down and rolling your hips against his.

•until he decided it was time for him to assert his dominance, because he is totally a bottom dom.

• If you're out somewhere and he compliments you on how you look, He would lean in to kiss you, Waiting until you were JUST GETTING to the good part, pulling back with a smirk and a soft tutting sound.

**

Please someone help me because I'm super stupid but I reached 200 posts on this story and wattpad told me I couldn't post anymore on here I was like really sad because this story is/was my LIFE! Its literally my biggest accomplishment. I was mad, sad, angry etc. but I made a goodbye post and made a Mikey imagines book 2. I was all like 'life has to move on at some point'

My phone broke like a week ago and so I'm using an iPhone 3 until I get a new one. (this is also the first time I'm uploading from a computer) anyways I was on wattpad on my phone and I saw a story with 400 parts and I started SCREAMING! Cause I was like tHAN my story can get to 400 too! So I tried to update and it worked!! I was so happy and I still am!

So someone please tell me, like am I stupid? Was wattpad not updated on my phone or something like I've been on wattpad for like 3 years and I still don't know anything haha!

Thanks for everything guys and I'm back on track!!! ily! ALSO THE NEXT CHAPTER IS IMPORTANT!! PLEASE READ IT!! ITS SOMETHING SUPER EXCITING!