Teaching you how to play

You sighed as you picked up your guitar again, you'd been trying to play it for years now but you've never gotten anywhere with it. It's funny cause your boyfriend was a mega guitar shredding super star and you were his not famous at all girlfriend who couple barely play the a minor chord. You felt like crying, you wanted to impress Mikey by being able to play him a song when he got home from tour but at the rate you were going you werent getting anywhere.

Just as you were about to start practicing again the door jiggled and then a familiar face entered with a huge smile on his face and a bunch of bags hanging of his body. You ran to him immediately and have him the biggest hug ever. "Mikey I missed you!" you shouted! He laughed and pecked your lips. Just his presence made you feel 100 times better.

He put his bags down and you both went to the area in the living room where you were sitting before. He noticed the guitar on the floor. "you're trying to play again?" he questioned. You nodded and bit your lips. "yeah I suck though, I thought I would be able to play a song for you but I can't!" you admitted. Tears springing your eyes. "aww baby no dont worry, I'll teach you and then you can play me all the songs you want!" Mikey suggested. You nodded wildly and you shared another kiss. You were so glad you had a rock star boyfriend!

**
COMMENT
VOTE
FOLLOW