Video Games

Video games

By: lashtonslove

Video Games

"You know, I've never actually played a video game before." I said as Michael sat down on the couch grabbing his controller.

"You're kidding right?" He said turning to face me. I shook my head.

"Okay. You're crazy." He said with a chuckle. He grabbed a second controller and threw it to me.

"I'm gonna teach you how to play video games." He said with a smirk. He sat down beside me and started to set up a game called FIFA. I've heard of it before. I mean, who hasn't. It's not like I've been living under a rock.

Anyways, he pressed play and just before the game started he moved closer to me. He placed his hands over top of mine and guided them to where I needed them to be. At this point he was only a few inches away from my face. I wasn't exactly paying attention to what Michael was saying about the rules. Instead I was looking into his gorgeous green eyes. They sparkled with enjoyment as he talked about this topic.

Once he was finished talking he looked at me other than the controller.

"Got it?" He asked. I nodded my head slowly and looked down to his perfectly plump lips. I slowly started to lean in and soon our lips connected.

Michael pulled away and looked back at the controller. "C'mon, let's play!" He said excitedly looking back at the tv screen.

I smiled knowing that I will never be able to leave without learning to play this complex game. But that was okay with me.