Winter Cuddles

this was requested by arctic-monkeys

Y/n laid on the couch in Mikey's parents living room. They had gone to his parents house for the end of the year. He's parents not only wanted to meet y/n but they wanted to spend the holidays with their son who was always on tour or always recording new music in countries they couldn't even pronounce. 

Michaels parents had gone out to buy some more food, they had arrived just two days ago and already most of the food was gone. Y/n felt bad but Mikey told her it was totally okay especially since he contributed a lot into making the food disappear. 

Y/n started to feel a little lonely and wondered where Mikey was, she trudged on up the stairs to Mikey's childhood bedroom and found him laying on his bed his computer on his lap and headphones around his head. He was probably playing a video game. He didn't even notice her coming in. She walked over to him and ripped his headphones of his head.

"y/n!" he yelled and she chuckled as she grabbed his computer of his lap and set it down on his desk. Michael whined wanting to finish his game and mumbling something about how he was about to win. "Sorry Mikey but I'm feeling like cuddling!" Michael stopped whining. He did love a good cuddle. Plus it was super cold even in their holiday themed sweaters. 

Y/n crawled on the bed and laid sideways. Michael mimicked her position and wrapped his arms around her and pressed hard against her back trying to keep them both warm. "I love the holidays!" y/n exclaimed. Michael agreed, especially if it meant cuddling with his favorite girl.

*****************************************************************************************************COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

<3

I LOVE YOU GUYS! :-)