Bad Michael feels

I have bad Michael feels so I'm gonna write some smut.. so here we go....

By: acidicmess

#Imagine...

It's late, you're laid in bed looking out of the window at the sky while your friend Michael is playing a videogame, you glance over at him wathcing him concentrate on the screen

"Mikey.." you poke his shoulder and moan,

"Mikey!!" you poke it again.

"MICHAEL!" you yell.

"huh, what?" he asks pausing the game,

"It's late and I wanna go home." you pout.

Michael sighs and pouts back, 

"Stay the night."

you think for a few seconds and agree. The smile on Michael's face made you weak.

You walk over to the window, before closing the curtains you glance over at the streets all lit by streetlights. Michael taps your shoulder,

"Wear these." he smirks

You take the large shirt from his hands and walk over to the bathroom door. you flick the light switch and walk to the mirror.

"why me.." you sigh looking at yourself in the mirror.

you take off your shirt and jeans dropping them onto the floor, once again you take the shirt Michael had given to you in your hands. You let the shirt fall around your waist. You pick up the clothes you dropped on the floor and walk back into Michaels room.

Michael was sat on the side of the bed texting, I'm guessing a friend.

You walk over to the bed and sit down messing up your hair and pulling it to one side. Michael looks over to you and smiles, more like a smirk but, oh well.

You pull the sheets back and sink into the pillow, fluttering your eyes a few times.

Michael lays next to and stays quite.

"Night." you smile.

"Good night." Michael replies closing his eyes.

you sigh quietly and play with the ends of your hair, 

"Whats wrong.." Michael asks

"Nothing, why?"

"you seem distracted.." he replies

"it doesn't matter." you smile, you was lying and it seemed pretty obvious.

you pick up your phone and text your mum;

To: Mum x

I'll be home tomorrow, staying at a friends, i love you, night. x

You turn off your phone placing it down.

you lay there looking at Michael, 

His eyes.

His hair.

His little smile.

Him.

you notices you string and chuckles deeply.

you were his best friend, you had been for years. you never had any feelings towards him, or so you thought.

"(y/n) ca-" You cut Michael off by kissing him passionately, shocked at your self for getting alot of confidence all of a sudden.

you were surprised when Michael kissed back, the kiss became heated, deeper, full of lust..

you feel Michaels arm wrap around your waist pulling you closer, gripping tighter, he pulls you on top of him gripping hard onto your hips as you both still deepened the kiss.

a small moan escapes your lips as Michael bit down onto your neck, satisfied with your reaction, Michael rubs down your inner thigh.

"Michael.." you moan

you get no reply, he just deepens the kiss.

Michael grabs the bottom of the shirt he gave you lifting it over your head, throwing it somewhere on the bed.

"Listen here you little slut." 

His aggression scared you.

"You're going to do what I say, okay?"

you nod.

"Good girl." he smirks.

He flips you over, you squirm underneath his body.

Michael sucks everywhere on your neck leaving marks everywhere he could.

Michael pulls down your underwear, throwing it somewhere.

"Mi-chael.." you moan

he smirks.

"I don't wanna b-e the only one na-ked." you struggle to say

"don't worry about that just yet..."

without any warning Michael jams his fingers into you, your mouth forming an 'O' shape, pumping them faster.

damn, he knows what he's doing.

he had you under his control, you moan out his name and quirm.

"don't move, you little whore." 

"M-ichael.. I'm..-"

"shut up." he almost shouts.

without noticing Michael was naked, hovering above your body.

He looks down at you, scanning over your naked body.

you nod your head letting him know you're ready.

He pushes himself into you slowly, He obviously didn't want to hurt you.

he thrusts into you faster and faster, your moaning didn't stop. sweat beams form on his head and yours as he goes faster,

"Mi-chael I'm gonna c-"

"hold it whore."

your body begins to shake and your legs clam shut.

"You're so fucking tight.." he grunts

you can't take it anymore and you both ride out your orgasms together breathing heavily, Michael collapses next to you.

"wow." you breath out

Michael chuckles. "enjoy that?" 

"i.. yeah." you saying regaining your breath.

Michael pulls you into his embrace,

"why'd you kiss me.." he whispers into your ear.

"I don't know.."

"I love you by the way.." He breathed out deeply

"I.. I love you too." you say kissing his collar bone

Michael tightens his grip onto you and falls asleep hugging you tight.

a smile creeps onto your lips.

he was yours. the cute Australian was yours.