Mike-ro-wave

By: dipitin5sauce

--------------
It was finally Friday. Everything good was happening. Your parents were out of town with your little brother for the long weekend to visit some relatives while you stayed behind because it was finals week in college. On top of that, your boyfriend Michael Clifford had just finished touring and you were his first stop. His flight was landing the following morning.
"Do you wanna grab some food before you go?" you asked your friend who was dropping you off at home. She, too, was driving out of town to visit her boyfriend.
She nodded and parked the car on your driveway without shutting off the engine. You both jogged to your front door and you quickly unlocked it knowing she was in a hurry to avoid traffic. As soon as you swung the door open, out popped up a Michael dressed in a tight red spandex suit and a cape with black gloves and a mask to match. "Surprise!" He jumped. His smile faded when he saw your friend standing behind you with wide eyes. "Oh God," Michael muttered regretfully. You cupped your hand over your mouth while your friend shamelessly exploded in laughter.
"Thanks for the warning, babe," Michael was slightly embarrassed about for friend seeing him in a costume that much resembled the "Mother Fucker" from KickAss 2. You shrugged. "I could say the same for you," you giggled, eyeing his outfit from head to toe. You pushed passed him and quickly grabbed some chips and a bottle of water for your friend. She thanked you and took one last look at Michael before walking back to her car, laughing. You closed the door behind you and burst into laughter. You grabbed your cramping stomach, trying to catch a breath. You see Michael frown and walk upstairs, defeated.
You stop laughing and follow him upstairs. He's sat on your bed with his head low. You plopped down next to him, "What's wrong?"
"I embarrassed myself in front of my girlfriend's friend and now my girlfriend is laughing at me," he answered. He let out a deep sigh.
You rested your head on his shoulder. "No babe, I wasn't laughing at you. I mean, I was but not because I thought it was lame. I thought it was totally cute. Like holy shit you're in tights, wearing a mask and gloves," you giggled. Michael began smiling again and took you in his arms. "Was this your costume for that music video you told me about?"
He nodded, "Yes. I'm Mike-ro-wave." "
"Oh, God," you said, giggling again. "Please tell me you didn't go to the airport dressed like that."
"I didn't," he said in a tone that made you unsure if he was lying or not. Either way, you'd find out later on Twitter if he did.
You got up from Michael's embrace and placed yourself in the middle of the bed with your arms over your ears, pretending to have your hands tied to your headboard.
"Oh save me, Mike-ro-wave," you teased, "save me from this mad man."
Michael quickly caught on and hopped on top of you with your hips between his legs. His mouth grazed yours and his breath was hot on your lips. His hands pressed down on your wrists, disallowing you to free yourself. "Bondage and costumes? How kinky of you, Michael," you smirked. Michael shot you a suggestive smile before slamming his lips onto yours.