Daylight

Daylight

By: 5secondsofcakemashton

It was a rainy Sunday when both you and your boyfriend, Michael got news that made your hearts fall into your stomach.

Michael came back from tour 5 days ago and ever since he came back you guys have been snuggling and filling each other in on the past 6 months. You guys were sitting opposite of each other on the couch, your feet tangled with one another under the blanket.

"Okay, see if you can catch this piece." you said as you threw a piece of popcorn at him. He successfully caught it in his mouth, chewing the piece with a smirk. As he reached in the bowl to grab a handful of popcorn, his phone started ringing. "Hello?" Michael answered. After about a minute of sitting with the phone to his ear, Michael got up and walked to the kitchen, muttering something into the phone. You shrugged it off and continued watching The Breakfast Club. Not fifteen minutes later you heard shouting from the kitchen.

"Are you fucking kidding me?! We've been off for 5 goddamn days and we're supposed to leave when?!"

You took a deep breath, already knowing what was going on. You got up from the couch and started walking to your bedroom, not bothering to pause the movie. When you reached your room you immediately went to your closet, taking out Michael's suitcase and filling it with clothes, choking back a few sobs in the process. As you were standing at the dresser, about to take out a few more shirts, Michael came up behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist and kissing your temple.

"You don't have to do this." he whispered into your ear.

"When are you leaving?" you asked, sighing.

"Tomorrow morning." he said, as his throat tightened.

"For how long?"

"10 months." he said. You bit your lip and looked up at the ceiling trying to blink back tears, without any success. Your turned yourself around in his arms, and looked up into his eyes, faintly smiling.

"We'll make it. We'll be okay baby. You know that right?" you whispered as you wiped away the tears that were falling down his cheeks. He squeezed his eyes shut as he nodded.

"I know (Y/N)."

{x} Start playng song

You grabbed the back of his neck, as you placed your lips on his. He took in a deep breath as he pulled you closer. He broke away from the kiss, and bent down so his arms were just under your butt. He picked you up and walked over to the bed, gently laying you down. He took off your tank top and places soft, chaste kisses down your stomach to the top of your shorts. "Lift up." he said as he took your shorts and panties off. He started kissing you again, as he rubbed gentle circles on your clit. After a couple minutes, you pulled his hand away and flipped him over so he was on his back.

He took of his shirt as you started rubbing him through his boxers. You pulled his boxers off, his erection springing up. You slowly licked from his balls to the tip, keeping eye contact. He took a deep breath as you started bobbing your head, deepthroating him without hesitation. After a few minutes, Michael pulled you off of him, and flipped you over so you were on your back once again. He positioned himself at your entrance and looked into your eyes as he slowly pushed in. You sighed contently and arched your back as you felt him fill you up.

He grabbed your hand, interlocking his fingers with yours, and placing your hands above your head.

"I love you, (Y/N). So fucking much." he grunted as he started thrusting. 

"I love you too, Michael." you panted. His thrusts were slow and deep, and neither of you could control the moans emerging from the back of your throats. After a few more thrusts, Michael pulled out and lied on his back, panting. You straddled him and slowly lowered yourself on to his cock, and started bouncing. Michael grabbed your hip with one hand, his other massaging your boob.

"J-just like that (Y/N). Fuck." he said as he grabbed your hips with both hands and thrusted up, going deeper than before. You threw your head back and screamed in pleasure as you clawed at his chest.

"Fuck fuck yes Michael. Right there baby. Mmm fuck." you moaned as you grabbed your boobs and started massaging them. You pulled off of Michael and lied on your side, as he started spooning you. His once soft and gentle thrusts were now hard, fast and needy. He bit the sweet spot on your neck as he started rubbing fast circles on your clit.

"Michael! Fuck, yes, yes, yes! Oh my god." you screamed as your orgasm hit. The feeling of your walls pulsing around his cock was enough to send him over the edge.

"Jesus, fuck (Y/N)." he groaned into your neck. After riding out your highs, Michael slowly pulled out and stood up, pulling you towards the bathroom. You both stepped into the steaming shower, washing each other and holding each other, letting the water run down your bodies. "You're beautiful" he said, as he rinsed the shampoo out of your hair. You smiled as you placed a kiss on his chest. "You're perfect." you whispered.

When the water started to get cold, you both got out, and changed into some pajamas and lied back down in bed. Michael was holding your waist as you were running your fingers through his soft, wet hair. No words needed to be said. The silence was comfortable. But it was soon interrupted when his phone started ringing. He sighed, as he rolled over and picked up his phone from the night stand.

"Mate, where are you? Plane leaves in 4 hours." you heard Luke say on the other end. You took a deep breath and looked at Michael who was looking at the clock on the wall. 'It's already 5 am?' you thought to yourself. You turned to look at Michael who was already looking at you. You nodded at him, telling him it was time to get him to the airport.

"I'll be there in a few minutes." he said as he hung up. You both hesitantly got out of bed and started taking suitcases downstairs and packing them into your Range Rover. The drive to the airport was silent. Neither of you spoke, scared your voices would fail and you'd both start crying. When you reached the airport, you got out and started unpacking the trunk, putting the suitcases on the sidewalk.

"Hey, (Y/N)." the boys said in sync, as they all came up to give you a hug. "Hey guys. Have a safe flight, yeah? Don't get in too much trouble." you smiled. They smiled and nodded and walked back to check their bags in. You turned to Michael who was looking at his feet crying.

The sight of his shoulders shaking from his sobbing made you break. You walked over to him and wrapped your hands around his waist as his arms wrapped around your neck. You stayed hugging for a good fifteen minutes before Calum came over.

"Hey, guys. I really hate to do this, but we need to go Michael."

You both nodded and let go. He gave you one last long and hungry kiss on the lips before pulling away.

"I love you (Y/N). I'll call as soon as we land." You nodded as you wiped away tears. "I love you, babe. Be safe." He smiled and nodded, before walking into the airport. You sighed as you got back in your car and drove home. When you arrived home, you went straight to bed, and fell asleep, looking forward to hearing Michael's voice in just a few hours.