How you met

How you met

By: five-seconds-of-cuddles

How you met (Michael)

You were at one of your favorite band's show, Green Day, but you were alone. You were jumping, singing at the top of your lungs and screaming so much that you got thirsty and went to get some water. In the half way there, you bumped into someone who accidentally dropped a drink on you. "Oh, I-I'm sorry" the person said. "Oh, no... that was nothing, I'm sorry too" you said and when you looked up you faced Michael fucking Clifford, your biggest celebrity crush. "Oh my god, you're M-Michael C-Clifford!!" you said giggling. He laughed a little and smiled at you "I guess you're a fan, right? Well, I'm really sorry about your shirt...". "Oh, that's fine, I'll just go clean it in the bathroom" you said looking at your shirt that used to be grey. "Do you mind if I come with you?" Michael asked "I mean like, to help you". "Oh, thank you...." you said awkwardly. You two made you way to the bathroom and you got a piece of paper towel to dry your shirt. "Ugh, I don't think this is working..." you said seeing that it was only getting worst. Michael took off his sweater, staying with a tank top. "Here, take off your shirt and wear it" he said giving you his sweater. "W-what? Oh my god, thanks Michael". You waited until he turned around and took off your shirt, staying only in your black laced bra. You wore his sweater and told him he could turn around. "Nice bra" he said smirking. "How did you...?" you asked confused. "The mirror, I could see you. I just didn't want to stop looking" he said "you're really hot".