Dinner with Mikey

By: edlikescoldcoffee

Today you and Michael were going out to dinner. Nothing fancy though, just the diner down the street from your house.Well a really later dinner. You and Michael loved going out to eat late at night when there was literally no one around or out and about. It was kind of a little thing you guys did together. Tonight it was about 1 am when you two decided to go eat.

"Hey Mikey, can we go get dinner we haven't eaten yet." You asked him while you two were laying in bed together finishing your Netflix binge watch.

Michael yawned and responded with "alright let me get a hoodie and some skinny jeans on and we'll go." Michael slowly pulled himself out of bed, ruffled his hair and headed to his dresser full of clothes.You on the other hand changed out of your pajamas and pulled on a pair of Michael's basketball shorts and one of his sweaters you found on the floor.

"Let's go Michael hurry up" You were so hungry your stomach started to growl.

"Okay lets go I'm ready" Michael held your hand and the two of you walked to the dinner down the street from your house.

When you two got there you were seated immediately.

"Hey you two what the usual?" Your waitress asked. The same waitress who always served you two, and older woman named Mrs.Eleanor.

Quick to answer both you and Michael said "Yup"

"By the way how's your band going Mike?"She asked

"Good I guess, we just sold 1 million copies of our album the other day" Michael told her

"Oh isn't that sweet, I'll put you twos orders in. And your orders will be out in no time."

"thanks!" You said.

As you two were waiting for your food Michael went on his phone. Being forgetful, you left your phone on the night stand at home. Twiddling your thumbs your attention began to go to Michael. Being tired, he had cute sleepy eyes and bags .He also had cute bed head with disheveled hair. While you were staring at Michael he noticed and looked up at you.

"Hey kitten" He said smiling at you which was even cuter.

You smiled at him looked down.

"I love you so much (Y/N)" he said followed by a yawn.

"I love you to the moon and back Mikey" You said gigged

"I see what you did there" he said chuckling.

you then saw your food coming to the table and you screamed with excitement "Our foods here!!"

Michael smiled to himself and said under his breath "I'm so lucky"