It's nothing to be embarrassed of

"It's nothing to be embarrassed of." (Michael Clifford Imagine)

By: justanotherdumbbandimagineblog

      "I love you so much babe." "I love you too Michael." I run my hands through his hair and he pulls off my panties and he kisses into my neck and I moan quietly, my heart racing as he rolls on a condom but I stop him, he looks up and tilts his head, "What? What is it?" I look at the ceiling and I sigh, "Michael...I'm uh..." "What?" "I'm a virgin..." I look at him and I feel tears in my eyes as I roll out from under him, "God you probably hate me, I just completely killed the mood and I-" "You're a virgin." I blush and hide my face, "God you probably think I'm such a weirdo and-" "Why would I think that?" "Because I've never...had sex..." He chuckles, only making me feel worse and I nudge him, "Stop laughing at me!" He stops, "Babe, I dont care that you're a virgin, I mean yeah I kinda wish you told me a little sooner before I got all...ya know, but still, its fine." He pulls me close and I touch his sweaty chest, "So you arent upset?" "Not at all." 

     He holds me in his arms and I sniffle and rub my nose along his collar, "Michael?" "Mm?" "I'd really like it if I lost my virginity to you." He pushes my head onto his chest, "[Y/n]..." I kiss his cheek, "Its true." "I know babe, I know it is, we'll try again soon alright? You just gotta tell me when you're ready." "I'm sorry I teased you all tonight..." "Its alright baby girl...you were just trying to make me happy." He sighs softly and I yawn and he puts an arm around me, "Whenever you decide you're ready, its gonna be all about you." I smile widely, "Really?" "Promise." "I love you." "I love you too baby girl." I put my arms around his neck and he puts the blanket around us both as he rests his chin on the top of my forehead and I slowly fall asleep in his arms.