Michael Imagine- Really Cute

Michael Imagine

By: 5-s-o-s-is-life on tumblr

Y/S/N: Your ship name

"Mikey!" You whined, reaching for your phone. He was going through your pictures, snickering at all of the embarrassing selfies you had taken. "You're so gorgeous, babe!" He teased, winking. You flipped him off, still reaching for your phone. "Y/N, calm down! I find your selfies adorable!" He teased some more.

You had had enough. You tackled him onto the couch, pinning him down and plucking your phone out of his hands. He pouted but then flipped you over so he was straddling you.

His hands found your waist and he began to tickle you. You squealed and squirmed, trying to get out from his grip. "What's the matter, Y/N?" He asked in mock-confusion. "I just wanna hug!"

As he continued to tickle you, you weren't aware of Ashton standing behind the couch recording you guys on a Keek. "MICHAEL GORDON CLIFFORD I WILL SHAVE Y-YOUR HAIR OFF IF Y-YOU DO NOT STOP TICKLING ME!" You threatened. He stopped with fake shock on his face. "B-but... no." He whimpered. You laughed and leaned up, pecking his lips.

He held you there for a longer kiss that was interrupted by a loud "Awwwww!" that came from Ashton. You jumped away from Michael with a bright red blush. "And that, ladies and gentleman, was Y/S/N in action!" Ash said. "Fuck off." You giggled, burying your face in your hands.

Michael uncovered your face and intertwined your fingers, leaning in. "Don;t hide your blush. It's cute." He whispered before kissing you softly and sweetly.