Jealous

this was requested by Me_Sam_1D_

Bali was out of this world, the most amazing vacation spot that Michael had been to, it was full of culture and full of life. Michael loved walking around and looking at the different art, listening to the different music. He usually wasn't really and outdoors person but his band members, friends, and his girlfriend had dragged him out there and he wouldn't say this out loud but he was kind of enjoying himself.

He loved holding his girlfriend's hand and walking around with her pointing weird things, funny things and interesting things as well. But there was one thing he didn't love- the amount of guys that were hitting on his girlfriend. If they didn't straight up ask her for her number they would just stare from afar and check her out. It was making her uncomfortable and it was making him angry.

"Babe look how cool those scarfs are." y/n pointed at a booth in the market that they were currently walking through. "That one goes with my outfit." She said as she let go of Mikey's hand to go get a closer look, Mikey followed followed close behind, it was a crowded market and he didn't want to lose her. 

She got to the booth and she picked up the one she liked. "Would you buy this for me?" She asked him  putting on a charming smile. Michael being the whipped boy that he was smiled back and nodded yes. He would do anything for his princess. 

Michael ruffled through his bag trying to find his money. That's when the guy at the booth decided to speak up. "For a beautiful girl like you i would buy anything." Y/n smiled trying to be polite. Michael snorted but decided to pretend to not hear the guy. Maybe just maybe he was just being polite. "Seriously you're so gorgeous" the man complimented y/n again. Michaels rage was building up. 

Since the second they landed in Bali people were flirting with his girl non-stop and he could do nothing about it. His blood was boiling. "Whats your number? Call me sometime and i can show you around, i can tell you're not from here, i can guide you and protect you."The man winked at y/n and that threw Michael over the edge.

He grabbed y/n's hand and yelled "Clearly you're oblivious to the fact that y/n and i are a couple and that she doesn't need anyone to show her around she's perfectly fine with me! I can protect her just fine. Thank you." Michael said as he walked off somewhere pulling y/n along.

"Jesus Mikey what was that all about?" Y/n asked when they weren't in ear shot of the clerk.

"He was flirting with you so shamelessly and yeah i was jealous and i still am because you're mine and all these guys are always flirting with you and they're idiots cause you're mine!" Michael yelled again,  And you chuckled. 

"What's so funny?" He asked offended that you were laughing at him.

"There's no need for you to be so jealous Mikey, i am yours and i'll never say yes to any of those guys." Mikey smiled brightly and pecked your lips quickly.

"I know, but still." 

*****************************************************************************************************

Hope you liked it! :-)

COMMENT

VOTE 

FOLLOW

and REQUEST!!