Its Hot as Hades

By: 5soswritingg

"Is there a reason you're naked in my bed?" Michael chuckled as he stood in the doorway of our bedroom.

"One, it's our bed," I muttered as I sprawled back out over the duvet. "And secondly, I'm not naked-I have a swimsuit on."

"Still," Michael shrugged. "Anyway, why are you loafing on the bed in your swimsuit?"

"Because it's hot as Hades and the air conditioner won't go lower than 18 [~65 degrees Fahrenheit]," I groaned.

Michael just grinned and rolled his eyes, leaning against the door frame, "Why don't you just go to the pool?"

I sighed as I rolled over onto my side to face him, "I don't wanna go alone, and a million other people are probably already there."

Shaking his head, Michael walked over to the door that led to our bathroom. After a few seconds I heard the sound of the faucet running, and Michael came back. I didn't even have a chance to ask what he was doing before he picked me up and started to carry me back to the bathroom.

"What the heck Mikey?!" I squealed.

"I'm bringing the pool to you," he smirked before setting me down in the tub.

I gasped at the initial shock of the cold water coming into contact with my skin. However, I was soon relaxing as I began to relish in the cool relief. When I looked over to Michael he was sitting on the edge of the tub watching me with a please grin.

Sitting up I wrapped my arms around Michael and kissed his cheek, "Thank you."

He smiled and returned the hug as he circled his arms around my waist, "I guess having you move out to Sydney with me in the middle of summer wasn't the best idea."

I couldn't help but laugh a little as I took his face between my hands, "I would brave a thousand Australian summers to be with you Mikey, and even a few Swooping seasons."

"You moved here know what Swooping season is?" he asked astonished. "Why?!"

"The same reason you considered moving to America with me knowing we'd be living where there are harsh winters you goofball," I chuckled. "I am in crazy, stupid love with you."

The smile that never failed to melt my heart appeared on Michael's face as he leaned close enough to touch our foreheads together, "I love you too, Y/N."