Savior by bandaddictswelcome

Savior.

Trigger warning: Abusive Relationship.

By: bandaddictswelcome

-Michaels POV-

Sitting down playing video games when there was a knock on my door. Standing up I walked to the door and see my best friend (Y/N) there covered in bruises and blood. My mouth drops open as I engulf her in a hug careful not to hurt her. I don't ask her what happened, I just drag her to the bathroom and sit her on the sink. Carefully, I start to clean up her woulds and see that she may need a few stitches in her cheek. I carefully pull her shirt up enough to see if her was cut and bruised. Of course it was. She yanked it off and I started to clean up her stomach and waist. Carefully, I clean up her legs that are showing from her cut off jean shorts. Making sure I got all of her that was cut and bruised, I put a bandage on her face to see if it'll stop the bleeding. She looks at me in her hurt filled eyes and my heart just shatters into a million pieces.

"He..he.. he beat me really..ba..bad...Mikey. I hurt..all..Over." (Y/N) chokes out not taking her eyes off of me. I watcher her wince when I look at the cuts and bruises all over her. I was filled with anger and wanted revenge on the guy. No one has the right to put a hand on a woman. Especially not as beautiful as (Y/N).

"Shhh, baby girl, shh. I know he hurt you, I will take care of him. Just come here." I open my arms up and she slides off the sink into them. Her head laying against my chest. I lean down and kiss the top of her head and feel my shirt getting wet because of her tears. I pull her face up gently wiping the tears away and kissing her forehead. "How about we go lay down and watch Disney movies? Make some popcorn?" Looking down at her, I see her eyes start to clear up from hurt.

"I wou...would love that Mikey. Thank..you." I lean down and kiss her cheek as I pick her bridal style and carry her to the bedroom and lay her down while I run and make popcorn. I walked up the stairs carefully, making sure not to scare her. I grab a pile of Disney movies and find (Y/N)'s favorite one. She is obsessed with Lilo and Stitch or Finding Nemo. I open the door and she flinches. I see tears start to form in her eyes as she looks at me.

"No baby girl, shhh, don't cry. I am sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. Please Princess, shhh." I put the stuff down on the desk as I run to the bed and pull her into my chest. "Shhh, please beautiful, shhh." I say into her hair as I wrap my arms around her and hold her close. She sees my pile of Disney movies and I see her set her eyes on Lilo and Stitch. I carefully slide out from behind her and put the movie in. Carefully, I slide back in behind her and hold her. She grabbed the popcorn while I was putting the movie in and took my Mtn. Dew that I had on the table. I saw her wince as her hands were all cut up. "Princess, do you need some Tylenol?" I watched her look at me and nod. Carefully, without moving her, I grabbed the drawer beside the bed and found some.

Halfway through the movie, I saw her loosen up a little. She stopped being so tensed. She formed into my body, carefully I situated myself so she could lay her head on my chest. I watched her grip my arm as she felt a rush of pain to her arm as it touched my shirt.

"Mikey, can you..ummm. take off your shirt? It's bugging my cuts." I watch her turn around and asked I asked her to sit up for me. I slipped it off and pulled her back into me. Grabbing her waist gently, she fell asleep.

The next morning I awoke to the sound of the shower running. I looked over to where (Y/N) should of been and she was gone. I got up and saw her clothes on the floor and looked to see her standing in a towel trying to wipe her face without opening the cuts. I knocked and she jumped.

"Sorry Princess, can I help you wipe your face. I can make sure not to open the wounds." She walked towards me and placed the washcloth in my hand and looked at me. I looked at her and smiled as I slowly cleaned her face as she winced a few times. A few tears started to form in her eyes so I stopped. "Is this too much? Does this hurt too much?"