Eyebrow piercing

Eyebrow piercing

By: kissmekissmeluke

It was late and I was pacing the living room waiting for Michael to get home. He had a show tonight, so I was expecting him to go out for a bit after but not for this long. I took out my phone and sent him a text. Where are you?! He never replied though so I sat on the couch and flipped through the channels. 10 minutes later, Michael busted through the front door. I could tell he had been drinking some. "What the hell, where were y- Oh my gosh! What is that?" I stood up on my tip toes and pulled his face down to mine. "You got your eyebrow pierced?!" "Yeah, babe. Doesn't it look sick?" He looked in the mirror on the wall and checked himself out. "I look so punk rock!" He laughed and stumbled back over to me. "How much have you had to drink?" "I only had about 3 beers. Honest, I'm not that drunk." "Let's just go to bed." We walked into the bedroom and sprawled out on the bed. He laid down next to me and I played with his hair. "You know, it really doesn't look that bad. It's kinda hot, actually." I winked at him and bit my lip. "Oh, yeah?" he looked down at me and smiled, licking his lips. I reached my hand out and touch the piercing. "Definitely." He leaned down and kissed me hard. "Well I'm glad you like it." he said between kisses.