I almost breakdown and cry

"I almost breakdown and cry" (Michael Clifford Fluff -TriggerWarning possibly!!!!!!)

By: justanotherdumbbandimagineblog

 "I dont know what to do..." My friend, Alexis on the other end of the phone shushes me, "[Y/n] you're just over-reacting Michael is fine, I promise." "What if he does something crazy? What if he-" "He's not going to do anything, he's just moody, you even said yourself he's moody and unpredictable." "But he's never refused pizza and snuggling-" "He just needs space, he's probably so over-tired and worked up." "What do I do then?" "You can breathe and calm down." I sniffle and wipe my eyes, "Alex its just so scary...what if he's going down a dark road...what if he-" "[Y/n]?" I turn and I see Michael in the doorway and I wipe my eyes, clearing my throat and turning back around, "Uh Alexis, I gotta go, I'll call you later." "Bye pal." "Bye."

      Michael and I stand there in silence, then he touches my shoulder, "[Y/n] look at me." I take a deep breath and I turn, face to face with him and he touches my face, "Why are you crying babe?" "Its nothing-" "Its not nothing, obviously its something." "I just was-" "You're going to have to be honest with me babe." I sniffle, "Are you...sad?" "Not at the moment." I tug his sleeves, "This whole month, you've been so distant and...shy and isolated, I just-" "I like being alone sometimes." "Yeah I know that but-" "Babe I'm fine, I'm really just fine." "I dont believe you." He sighs, "How can I get you to believe me then?"

       He sits on the recliner chair and I sit in his lap, curling up close to him as he holds me tight to his chest. I kiss his cheek over and over as he smiles, "I love you." "Promise?" He nudges me, "Of course, I swear." I hug him close and he ruffles my hair, "I wish you came and talked to me about this sooner, I didnt think I was-" "I thought you hated me." Michael kisses my fingertips, "I could never hate you, you're my gorgeous girlfriend, you mean...the world to me." He kisses my forehead and strokes my cheek, "But its nice to know at least I've got you, I've been a little sad lately, yeah I'll admit that...but [Y/n] I dont care about me, I care about you." "Well I care about you." "Lets just agree to try and stop worrying about each other so much." I bite my lip, "Promise." "Promise." I hug him closer to me and he kisses my neck softly as I sniffle and kiss under his ear as he holds me tighter in his lap.