no title

by: voodoodollimagines

Slamming the door you sighed. Dropping the bag and papers by the door, you slipped off your vans and stomped your way to the kitchen. 

"It's not right for your image" you mumbled under your breath. Grabbing a mug you placed it on the table and started to make hot chocolate "Ugh" you groaned frustrated running your fingers through your hair. "He's not good for you" you mumbled to yourself as you stirred the milk "Do you know what people would say" you added rolling your eyes "Who cares" you cried, wiping your cheeks you turned of the stove and poured the hot chocolate into the red mug. 

"Hello" you sniffled as you flipped through the channels 

"Wanna go out tonight with the lads" he asked, sighing you looked over at the time and shook your head thinking about today's meeting 

"I just wanna stay in but you go a head" you said, your voice sounding weak 

"Whats wrong princess" he asked, wiping your cheeks you stared down at your lap, picking softly at the strands from the pink blanket. 

"Nothing. You have fun with the boys" you said a small smile on your face 

"Okay" he said unsure "I'll call you tomorrow" he asked 

"Of course" you said 

"Alright bye babe love you" he said

"I Lo.." you started to say but he hung up the phone. Sighing you dropped the phone on the couch and curled up a bit watching TV. Wrapping your hands around the mug you took a small sip from the hot chocolate. 

Looking down at your phone you rolled your eyes 

"Yes Matt I'm reading the script" you muttered into the phone as you continued to flip through the channels 

"Good but that's not what I'm calling about. I know you will learn your lines. I was calling about Michael" he said 

"I haven't talked to him" you lied "He's out with his friends" you added 

"This isn't good for you acting career" he said nervously. Opening your mouth to say something you heard the doorbell 

"I have to go" you muttered "Someone's at the door" you added before hanging up the phone. Dropping it on the couch you made your way to the door and pulled it open. 

"So I brought you ice cream" he said as he stepped inside "I brought you Mean Girls and a bunch of other movies, chocolate because well who doesn't love chocolate. And I got some of the books you said you wanted to read" he added as he placed the bags on the coffee table. 

"I thought you were going out with the boys" you said wiping your cheeks with the back of your hand 

"I heard the way you were talking on the phone" he said as he walked over and wrapped his arms around you waist "I know when somethings wrong" he whispered as he kissed your forehead. 

"Just a long day" you whispered gripping his white t-shirt. He nodded and took your hand leading you to the couch. 

Gripping the book in your hands you heard his small snores. Lifting up the book slightly you looked down and smiled. His head resting on your lap, his mouth opened slightly. His arms crossed over his chest. Leaning down you pressed your lips to his forehead causing him to mumble your name quietly. Staring at him like this you remember all the reasons why he is absolute perfection. The reasons why he is perfect for you. Matt was wrong, Michael didn't affect your career he made it better. 

"I love you" you whispered, placing a small kiss on the top of his nose. He scrunched his nose a bit and turned around on his stomach. His arms wrapping around you waist as he cuddled his head closer to your stomach. Running your fingers through his colorful hair you turned back to your book.