Drawing

By: malums-reject on tumblr

so imagine just being lost in your own world while sketching your drawing and concentrating on every line and Michael is just admiring you as he sits next to you, originally scrolling through twitter. He'd get lost in the way your head tilted when you tried another perspective, the way your eyes sparkled when you drew something just right. A small smile tugged at his lips as your pencil danced along the paper and he just couldn't even find the words to describe how absolutely beautiful you looked. After a few more minutes of being completely mesmerized by you. You'd finally set the pencil down muttering out "I think I need a break." Because you had been drawing since that morning and it was now late in the afternoon. You'd turn to see him just gazing at you in adoration and you'd shrug and be like "what?" And he would just say "you're so beautiful." Causing you to blush a bit because even though he's told you many times before, every time he does it still makes you cheeks tint pink. "Thanks." You mumble shyly. You'd both get up and he'd retreat to the bed and as you walked by, he grabbed you by the waist and slowly pulled you down to lay on top of him. "Where do you think your going?" He asks raising his eyebrow. "To wash this paint off." You state, your elbows resting on his chest as you propped your face in your hands, referring to the dried paint that stains the skin in spots around your arms and hands. "Just, just stay here." He rolls you onto your back, now hovering over you. "Mikey." You giggle. "Please. I wanna lay with you and cuddle." He pouts, nuzzling his face into your neck, his hair tickling the skin. "Okay fine." You sigh dramatically. "Hey I'm not that bad." He'd state with his eyebrows furrowed. "I mean I guess you're not terrible." You joke. "Stop being mean to me, give me a kiss." He whines, nudging his nose against yours. You oblige and press your lips to his, a small passionate kiss being shared between the two of you. Your hands softly play with his hair as his deep green eyes stare at your features. "I love you princess." He smiles, pressing a soft kiss to your nose, his eyelashes fluttering against your skin. "I love you Mikey." You say pulling him back down for a loving kiss. "Promise?" He asks against you. You both let out a laugh before you say "Yes I promise."