Onesie

By: 5-seconds-of-lostboys

----

"Lisia, are you ever going to let me wash your onesie?" I smiled, looking down at my daughter.

"Pika pika!" She chirps, cutely.

Children adapt as they grow up, that's a given fact. But in the first eight years of their life is when they determine most of their abilities, being able to adapt to the sound of everything around them and all of the scenery. For a two year old though, they are told who they are or what their name is, adapting to that. So when you have someone coming in calling baby Clifford Pikachu, she automatically thinks that's her real name, not Alisia.

Having Lisia was probably one of the highlights of my life, getting to bring a beautiful little girl into this world, making it her own, that's all I've truly ever wanted in this. To be a mother was hard work but I was getting the hang of it, watching a hyper active toddler running around and around until she was napping for hours on end. It was easier for her to get tired than to be proactive which I didn't mind at all though.

What made things harder on Lisia was the fact that Michael was away on tour and she is a big Daddy's girl, always wanting Daddy to read to her, sing her to sleep, teach her how to play Pokemon with the cards and on the DS. She wanted to be just like daddy, a giant nerd and I couldn't have been prouder of our little ball of sunshine. We just wanted her to be happy and gladly, she was.

The story of this onesie was something utterly adorable. When Michael went to Japan for tour a few months back, he found this adorable Pikachu onesie for our little one and didn't hesitate to buy it, making her be the cutest little girl ever. When he came home though with it, that was the end. She was happy beyond belief, loving it more than anything else she owned. The hardest thing though was trying to get her out of it, only during baths is when she took it off so we could wash it.

Now with Ashton, Calum and Luke over our apartment for the biggest movie night ever, Baby Girl Clifford was curled up on my chest while Michael and Luke were fetching the pizza for everyone. Since we did have a toddler in the room, all gory horror, action and dirty comedies were out of play. Instead, the best Disney night is where we were at, watching not the princess movies, but Atlantis, Hercules, Hunchback, Up, Nemo so on and so forth. Sure some adults were in the room but really though, they are just five year olds trapped in adult bodies.

Getting through our fourth movie, Hercules, I could tell baby girl was sleepy from the way she was curled up to my chest. When Michael finally sat back down though, she brought her onesie hood up, making Michael and I sit closer together so she could use us as her own bed. Snuggling into our bodies, her thumb went in her mouth with her stuffed squirtle cuddled to her chest little legs against Michael while he back was to me.

"Aww guys look as Lisia." Calum pouted, holding his hand over his heart.

The movie was getting to the point where I couldn't keep my eyes open, neither could Michael or Lisia. So being us, we decided to silently drift off to sleep, letting the other three watch the rest of the movies while our little Pokemon was getting her rest for the night, hey her mommy and daddy needed some sleep too, it's not everyday we can cuddle with our little Pikachu like this.

"Take a photo! Y/N will scream if you don't." Luke warned to Ashton.

"What am I suppose to caption it?"

"I don't know, you're the oldest think of something!" Calum yell whispered.

Getting up from the couch, Ashton grabbed his phone out, standing directly in front of us three. Trying not to seem like a creep, quickly he snapped one photo, and another, and another, and another, and another. Picture after picture were being take for the last five minutes by jsut how cute we looked apparently. Finding the perfect photo, he adjusted the brightness a bit and flashed it to Luke and Calum.

"That's too much cuteness for one photo!" Luke squealed.

Giggling like a little kid, Ashton sent the photo to Twitter first, trying to find a clever caption to put on it. The more he looked at the photo, the more he realized that we were like the pokemon trainers with our little pokemon. It just kind of fell into place from their, sparking something deep within Ashton. He was off now, sending this to Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr and Facebook with the cutest caption.

Another day down at the training center, time for Ash, Misty and Pikachu to get their rest before tomorrow's match xx

**
Comment
Vote
Follow