Description

Original / Male / Other / High H / Drama / Beauty Shou / Black-belly Gong

Yu Huan cultivated to become a demon, and practiced in the world.

The seniors reminded him, telling him not to provoke the child of luck in the small world, and to be careful not to be sold and to help count the money.

Yu Huan nodded obediently, but the male lead kept moving towards him, how could he stand it?

●Entertainment world:
live with the situation, beautiful and flowery starlets are mainly attacked by the strong and affectionate gold of VS.

●Campus World:
The protagonist is subject to nature, and breaks up whenever things go wrong. Finally, the protagonist is so annoyed that he agrees casually.
In order to retaliate, he caught the little flower demon who happened to be passing by, and casually asked for a relationship.
Inexplicably picked up a little flower demon from the hero: Alright~~~
Lovely green tea suffers VS quilt routines to relentlessly attack

●Ancient world:
The hero asks his lieutenant: Why is my wife not enthusiastic about me at all?
The lieutenant replied sincerely: I heard that feelings are most likely to develop in desperate situations, the general may give it a try.
The male protagonist is thoughtful, so in this short story, extreme sports such as treetop play, rooftop play, and cliff play are likely to appear.
In the end, the hero asked affectionately: Baby, are you moved?
Yu Huan smiled with difficulty. (Help! There is a pervert ah ah ah ah ah!)
The first beauty Qing Leng prince attacked by VS abnormal general (forced love, but not abuse)

●End of the world:
In the previous life, the protagonist was mistakenly trusted by a scumbag, and he became a zombie because of him. The emperor's main character attacks.
After being reborn with hatred, Su Yu swore: Brother, I will definitely love you this time and try my best to make it up to you!
But he didn't know that the murdered protagonist Gong had also been reborn, and fell in love with his neighbor at first sight at the first sight of his rebirth.
Gu Fu, who attacked the neighbor at night and was beautiful in his arms: Thank you, no need, don't hit me, brother, I am very happy now~~
Weak salted fish suffer VS rebirth blackened neighbor attack.

●The World of the Ages:
He wanted to trick others to help him with work, but he was beaten by the educated youth Shou VS the twins who had a cool trick.

●Beastman World:
The slimy kitten is attacked by VS the cold and reticent brain axe (the following world specific copy and demining, see the first chapter of each world, be sure to read the demining.)

●Modern World:
The weak and beautiful brother-in-law is subject to VS Clothed beast brother-in-law gong

●ABO world:
Gentle and cool adoptive father Shou VS gloomy and crazy adopted son gong

●Western fantasy world:
Beautiful and holy god son Shou VS one body twin souls, double JJ gong

●Spiritual world:
Timid and gentle shou VS fierce ghost paranoid
gong

●Ancient world:
The proud son is attacked by VS the vicious dog slave (childhood sweetheart)

●Online game world:
the beautiful NPC who complains about love is attacked by the violent VS technology tycoon (Gong is reborn.)

●More worlds to be developed ~ favorite little angels to vote for me ~

▲ The essence is sweet, all kinds of play, the three views may be wrong, mostly 1V1, there may be fake np.

▲Shou Shou is a flower demon and hermaphrodite, so she is bisexual and can have children. Of course, it depends on him ( Reader's baby's wishes

——

hello hornets! drop ur genre/ type recommendations for our the next story~