[ ARC 6 ] 73 Porcelain kitten

【What the writer wants to say:】

Thank you little angels for your votes and comments! ! !

Happy O(∩_∩)O

Here is the copy:

Kitten: "Ah! You broke my leg. You have to be responsible. If you don't, I won't get up!"

Big Tiger: "That's what you said, don't renege on your debt in the future."

Protagonist Shou: "You are my official partner! Did you just run away with someone?"

Big Tiger: "It's okay. Anyway, you still have a boa constrictor, a leopard, a fox, and an eagle in your harem. It's enough to open a zoo. It doesn't matter if I'm missing."

Demining:

There may be humans and beasts, but when the time comes, I will indicate it in brackets in the chapter title.

There are only orcs and sub-beasts in this world, and there are no women.

Orcs can switch between animal and human forms, but sub-beasts only have human form. Orcs are responsible for hunting, while sub-beasts are responsible for giving birth.

-----text-----

The sun was setting and the sky was getting darker. The hunting team of the Juhu Tribe did not come back today.

As the cool wind blew, the dozens of sub-beasts standing at the gate of the tribe, waiting eagerly, couldn't help muttering in a low voice, "Why haven't you come back..."

"Yeah, the sun is already setting, so there must be something wrong?"

"Bah, bah, bah! What are you talking about frustrating! Don't the hunting teams come back very late every month for the teenagers' training days? Today is not just for hunting, the main thing is to teach the children hunting skills. "

"Well, that's what I said, but the children didn't come back safely, I'm still very uneasy..."

Obviously, the group of people waiting at the door all had children who participated in this month's experience.

The parents walked around the door anxiously, arguing, or comforting each other. No one noticed that there was a kitten with snow-white hair and ice-blue eyes in the grass on the side, huddled there shyly.

Kitten is also an orc. He is three years old this year. Originally, he should also transform into a human form this year, and then go to the outside world with the hunting team to experience the true meaning of blood and bravery.

Most of the orcs of the tiger clan can transform into humans when they are about three years old.

However, the kitten was an accident.

First of all, his breed and body shape are far from the imposing name of this tribe.

Secondly, when it was time to change form, he also didn't see any movement for a long time.

Because of these two points, he became a different kind. He was almost thrown away when he was born. It was he who struggled to hold on to the grass roots of the cave, so that he moved his parents with his strong desire to survive, so that they didn't throw him out anyway. off.

But that's all.

In the beastman world, the law of the jungle believes in preying on the strong. When parents cannot support all their children, only the strongest among them are eligible to survive.

Even if the parents didn't throw him out for a person as weak as Kitty, they didn't think he would live long.

But what is surprising is that although he can't win the food, he still persists until adulthood.