123 Baby, you don't know how attractive you are when you obediently listen

【What the writer wants to say:】

Huanhuan: Thank you little angels for giving me tickets~ (patting the bulging little pocket~)

o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ♥♥♥♥♥♥

-----text-----

【How are you? 】

Yu Huan wrote on the paper.

He actually wanted to ask, where did you go last night, but he felt that it was a bit abrupt to ask, as if he really wanted him to appear.

As everyone knows, just a simple greeting has made the people behind him extremely excited.

"Baby miss me?"

The man sat on the boy's seat, hugging him in his arms, poking his hands under the hem of his clothes, wrapping his hands around his slender waist and rubbing gently, while the bridge of his nose gently sniffed and dawdled between the back of the boy's neck and spine.

The cold air sprayed on the skin, the sound of the students reading aloud was close at hand, and the teacher's eyes wandered around the classroom, all of these made Yu Huan's nerves tense and his body stiff.

Holding his pen, he stared at the podium nervously, making sure that the teacher's eyes had swept over him several times, and that the focus of his eyes had never fallen on behind him. After making sure that not only he could not see the people behind him, but also the others, he relaxed a little. Take a breath.

But then, the man's hand gradually went up, moving back and forth at the root of the jade breast, his fingers also grabbed the corset, and pulled it down bit by bit.

Seeing the slightly protruding shape of his big hand on the clothes, and his buttocks which were about ten centimeters away from the chair, he hastily took off his coat, put his hands in from the front, and created a small space to cover the gap under the clothes. movement.

Just at this moment, the man's hand was just strong enough to tear off his corset, causing a pair of round and straight breasts to bounce out.

The erect nipples are on top of the thin summer school uniform, if it is not covered by the jacket, it will definitely be seen at a glance.

The man clamped the delicate nipples in his hands, kneaded and scratched them with his rough fingertips, and after a few strokes, he teased them until they were hard as stones.

Hearing the boy's rapid breathing and feeling the slight trembling of the skin under his hands, the man smiled lightly, and spread his thin and sticky kisses all the way to the boy's jade-white neck, round earlobes, and blushing and magnificent side face.

"Why doesn't baby talk? I haven't fed baby's two small pussies all night, are you hungry?"

The man said in a hoarse voice, reaching out to pull the boy's loose school uniform pants.

Yu Huan hurriedly pressed his hand, and quickly wrote on the paper: 【Don't be here】

"But my husband couldn't help it anymore." The man pushed the boy's buttocks with his erect penis, and licked the corner of his lips again.

"Baby, I don't know how attractive you are obediently listening to class. My husband has long wanted to take off your pants in public and fuck you hard when you are in class."

【No】

"Baby, if you want to say something to your husband, just say it directly. Just keep your voice down, and no one will hear you. Be good, don't bite your lips. My husband wants to hear your voice."

The man held down the boy's writing hand and carried it under the table.

When the palm of his hand was stuffed into a cold pillar, the young man was startled, and subconsciously wanted to withdraw his hand, but was tightly wrapped by the man's big hand, and he couldn't help but start to fiddle with it up and down.