148 Baby, welcome to my world.

【What the writer wants to say:】

Papa Gu: I don't know which silly girl...

Huanhuan: Dad, I'm not a girl!

-----text-----

There was a problem with the Tong family's business in country M, and it happened to be at a time when several of the leaders couldn't leave.

Tong Zhuo was ordered in the face of danger, but he didn't know that as soon as he stepped on the plane, the people from Gu's came to his father with a thick stack of documents.

Father Tong opened the file, only read two pages, then closed it with a "bang", and closed his eyes hard.

Seeing his father's pale face suddenly, Tong Yao frowned and stepped forward, wanting to find out, who knows, just as he touched a corner of the document, Tong's father put his palm on it heavily, causing him to withdraw his hand quickly in shock.

"After working together for so many years, I thought we were friends." Father Tong brushed his son away and stared at the visitor.

"We are indeed." Gu's representative Li Nachuan took a sip of tea leisurely and nodded calmly.

"Whether you believe it or not, anyway, we, Mr. Gu, have always been kind to you. Otherwise, I would not be here today, nor would I be talking about acquisitions. The current situation of "Second Life" in China, Needless to say, if you can't take down that hacker, the game is no different from being paralyzed, plus this information..."

He smiled, decently without pointing out.

But Tong Yao immediately asked: "The hacker belongs to you?"

Li Nachuan raised his eyebrows and raised his legs, "Mr. Tong, if there is no evidence, it's better not to say it casually, otherwise it will be bad for our future cooperation."

Tong Yao was so angry that she almost cursed, but Tong relied heavily on Gu's technical support, so she really didn't have the capital to turn the tables.

He had no choice but to ask instead: "What are the materials you brought? Are you planning to threaten my father to submit? I don't know what my father has in your hands, but Gu's arrogant and insidious behavior style, I'm afraid the industry will not agree."

His words were not without threats, but to the old fox's ears, he felt childish and a bit harsh.

Li Nachuan looked at Tong's father amusedly, taking some time off, "Dong Tong, did I threaten you?"

Father Tong gritted his teeth, "No."

"Then our cooperation?"

Three hours later, Li Nachuan led the people out of Tong's smugly.

Before leaving, he sat in the car, looked at Tong's glittering golden signboard through the car window, and secretly decided that tonight, he would have someone rush to make a pair of Gu's signboard overnight, it was so golden and tacky.

Tsk, I just don't know what is in that folder, it can scare the old wolf who is used to wind and waves into such a state.

It was the first time he had discussed such an easy acquisition case, and the credit for picking it up in vain was thanks to the young master who had never met.

However, it seems that the Gu family is about to change.

Seeing that he was so obedient and asked him not to read it, maybe he could go up a step further?

Li Nachuan was thinking about his future, brushing away the little bit of curiosity lightly.

But Tong Yao couldn't be as free and easy as him. Under his persistent questioning, Tong's father sighed deeply, as if he had aged ten years in an instant.