42 Be in the world or hell, take me with you

【What the writer wants to say:】

Little Prince of Yueli Kingdom: Unscrupulous profiteers! Return my city! ! ! ┗|`O|┛

-----text-----

In the middle of the night, the old scalper fell asleep, but the white-haired government doctor was pulled out of the bed and carried to the main courtyard, where he was told not to make a sound...

The doctor looked at the prince with a black face, and then at the princess who was sleeping very sweetly under the dim light, and suppressed his anger very wisely, and gave Yu Huan a pulse.

With this, his expression gradually became serious.

"How?" Gu Qing asked in a deep voice as soon as he left the bedroom.

The mansion doctor stroked his beard, a little puzzled, "There is indeed a toxin in the body of the princess, and it is the same kind as that in the body of the sixth princess, but in terms of dosage, the toxin is much lighter in the princess's body."

"How can I detoxify?" Gu Qing's eyes were heavy, as if a storm was brewing.

The doctor shook his head, "Your Majesty, there is no need to worry. The poison has not been activated and is not fatal. Besides, the concubine may have taken the antidote. The toxin in his body is slowly being dissolved. When the concubine wakes up, I don't know if the antidote will be released." Borrow it from the old man for research?"

Gu Qing paused, subconsciously remembered Yu Huan's magic medicine.

He denied it: "Wangfei doesn't have an antidote in her hand, maybe she just ate food that can counteract the poison. The real antidote will be sent to you after catching the secret work tomorrow."

Hearing this, the government doctor shrugged, believing it or not.

When the sun was high, Yu Huan woke up refreshed.

He was wearing a thin, close-fitting white silk dress, hugging the person sitting on the bed without bones, "Have you ever been to the military camp?"

He only felt that the man got up very early today, but he didn't know that the man was looking at him and stayed up all night.

Gu Qing circled the person with a pair of long arms, smoothed the boy's waterfall-like long hair, and asked warmly, "Huan'er, when did you know you were poisoned?"

Yu Huan was startled, "What, what poison..."

"If you don't know that you are poisoned, how can you drink the magic medicine?"

"God, magic medicine?"

"Huan'er, you should have told brother earlier, you know, the poison in Yu Mo'er's body has been activated, yesterday she was threatened by the spy to trick you out of the house."

These words were too informative, Yu Huan almost lost his mind, he opened his mouth, and wisely chose to remain silent.

But he really didn't know what to say.

A father poisons his married sons and daughters, and any fool knows what his purpose is.

So, now they are a couple, one wants to kill the other's whole family, and the other is almost controlled by poison, and becomes a spy who steals information...

If two people like this can still trust each other and be honest with each other, how much courage should the one who speaks first have?

When Gu Qing suddenly heard the news last night, his heart was filled with fear and anger.

He was angry that the emperor was so mad, cold-blooded and ruthless. He was angry that it was himself who forcibly proposed to marry Yu Huan who brought such danger to Yu Huan. He was even more angry that Yu Huan had concealed it from him.