17 The whole soul has been invaded

【What the writer wants to say:】

I feel like my body is being hollowed out, and I need tickets and messages from the little angels to replenish my body~~~

o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ♥♥♥♥♥

-----text-----

After the shower, the two young bodies, which seemed to be salvaged from the water, cuddled together naked, sticky and ambiguous, enjoying the aftertaste of the orgasm.

Under the reflection of the mirror, the room that was originally of ordinary size was suddenly extended several times by the vision. There were naked figures entangled in the room everywhere. At first glance, it was impossible to tell which side was real.

Gu Ran put his own weight on Yu Huan's body, leaned on Yu Huan's shoulders, looked sideways at the two overlapping people in the mirror on the right, and his eyes gradually darkened as his cock hardened again soon.

The body was filled again, Yu Huan moved his body uneasily, but this movement seemed to press a switch to wake up the beast.

The prey sent a warning signal, and the beast moved in response!

Almost instantly, the juvenile's wet and bright red lips and the tender pussy that had just been poured with semen were pierced aggressively at the same time.

"Uh... ah..."

The thick sperm in the tender hole was continuously burst out by the huge cock, and the oxygen in the mouth was also strongly plundered by the flexible thick tongue. Yu Huan, who was soft and blank, kept shaking his head, hoping to get rid of the controlling kiss of the other party.

He begged the man to unchain him again, even if it was just his hands, because such a wide-open posture really made people feel very insecure.

But Gu Ran was still unwilling.

Because he found that he really loved Yu Huan's pitiful gesture of being restrained and opened his body to him, and also loved his helpless appearance crying to climax as if he was raped by himself!

"Baby Sao, do you feel good about being raped by your brother's big dick? Do you like it? Does Xiao Sao feel comfortable? Husband will rape you every day from now on, okay? Oh... the baby who has taken an aphrodisiac and keeps fussing is so cute! Ugh ...Brother likes it so much! I want to feed you medicine every day...every day, so that your little pussy and little asshole will keep squirting! Hmm... baby's slut is sweet...saliva is also ..."

At the second before Yu Huan was about to pass out from suffocation, he reluctantly let go of his tongue and pulled it out of his mouth, but the next second, it was enough time for Yu Huan to take a full mouthful of oxygen, and his mouth It was stuffed by the man's two fingers again.

"Taste your own taste, baby. Is it delicious?" He played with the boy's little tongue, and smeared the lewd water scraped from the hole of the boy's mouth all over the boy's mouth, while licking off the corners of the boy's mouth like a hungry wolf. The saliva that kept overflowing from his playing.

After playing enough, he panted all the way down, from neck licking to collarbone, and then to the towering mountain in a frantic throbbing.

Yu Huan hurriedly seized this opportunity and begged, "Huanhuan also really likes brother...uh...I really like...I really like my brother's big dick...so thick...so hard! Oh ah...my brother is going to die It's a baby! Brother, brother! Ah... Huanhuan wants to hug her brother... wants to hug her brother and get fucked!"

At this time, the boy's whole body has been turned into a lovely pink, and the passionate little couch hole under his body is like a broken faucet, being stabbed to the sound of "嘿嘎嘿吱吱" and "噗嘤噗嗡" incessantly .