50 The hibiscus comes out of the water, but that's it.

【What the writer wants to say:】

Huanhuan's Diary: The first day when I met the protagonist Shou, the weather was cloudy.

Stupid author: Then what?

Huanhuan: Hmm...the other party doesn't seem very happy.

-----text-----

If Yu Huan knew that the people behind him wanted to laugh at him, he would definitely pat the table to protest!

Because, he is really not afraid.

He was simply disgusted by the zombie's salivating mouth, human flesh hanging between his teeth, blood stains on his body, and rotten and peeling skin...

With the flower demon's overly sensitive sense of smell, close contact with it is simply torture!

Yu Huan was so smoked that his eyes were watery, and he had to hold back his nausea.

In the end, he became angry out of nowhere, and when a zombie opened its mouth and wanted to bite him, he raised the kitchen knife angrily, and swung the knife to avenge himself before Gu Fu could do anything!

In the end, seeing the stench of brains and blood splashed on the back of his hand, his face turned pale, and he vomited again...

Gu Fu: "..."

Gu Fu regretted it, and he was about to go back with someone.

But as soon as he lifted his foot, he suddenly thought of something, "Brother, why don't you go to my space?"

Yu Huan: "!!!"

And such a good thing?

Are you a mind reader? ?

How do you know that I'm secretly planning this thing? ? ?

Looking at his staring eyes, Gu Fu thought he was unwilling, and quickly added:

"You can also see the outside in the space. The end of the world is coming. Not only zombies are dangerous, but people are also dangerous. I don't worry about leaving my brother alone at home. So brother hides in my space, okay?"

"If you want to come out, as long as you call me in the space, I will definitely release you immediately!"

Gu Fu, who was a little nervous, didn't realize how much his last sentence was trying to cover up.

Of course, Yu Huan was even less aware of it.

But at this moment, he still remembered to cover up his greedy true intentions.

I saw him pretending to be calm and said: "Okay, I will listen to you."

But this peace, after entering the space, was broken in an instant!

Feeling the ubiquitous aura in the air, and the long-lost sense of comfort enveloping his whole body, Yu Huan took a deep breath and suddenly felt like he was going to be drunk!

oh god~

What kind of little angel is the male lead~~~

The little flower demon who jumped into the spiritual spring and rolled wildly didn't know that his every move at this time fell into the vision of a certain pervert.

Clearly, in every detail.

The two's apartment is located in the most upscale residential area in Hai City, far away from the city center, the population density is not high, but the living facilities are complete, and they are the best in the city.

The first thing Gu Fu set his eyes on was the imported supermarkets in the community, as well as the various snack shops that Yu Huan likes to patronize.