75 Look, this is what I have laid down for you!

【What the writer wants to say:】

Cat Cub proud: Look! These are all from my home!

Nao Fu sighed: ...it is Huanhuan who obviously has something tricky on her body and ghosts in her heart, why is it my acting skills that are being tested? !

-----text-----

Looking at the kitten laughing maniacally in his arms without knowing what he thought of, he asked him carelessly and helplessly, "I want to go back to find the prey I left behind. Come with me, or stay here Play?"

"I still want to play, you go and come back quickly."

The kitten jumped to the ground, waved its paws, ran into the flowers, and started planing and stomping again, having a great time.

Of course, Hu Gu just thought he was playing.

In fact, as he ran, he dug, and he sprinkled seeds.

Although he didn't know many seeds, and he didn't know if such a rough planting method was correct, but...what the hell?

He has found a long-term meal ticket, and there is no shortage of food.

It is best if it grows out, and nothing is lost if it does not grow out.

I only hope that these seeds absorb the nutrients of this land, and the fruits they bear can also have the energy of this world.

In this way, not only can they have a good meal, but the Juhu tribe can also have more food sources.

With this great wish in mind, for half a month, every hunting day, Yu Huan would pester Hu Gu to take him around the tribe.

After failing to make an appointment several times in a row, Hu Liang became unhappy, "Brother Gu, that brat is too ignorant, why are you so spoiled by him?"

Hu Kai also persuaded tactfully: "Yes, Brother Gu, even if you like it, you can't delay hunting, right?"

"There is no delay, I will go to group hunting." Hu Gu corrected him sternly.

Seeing his stubbornness, Hu Liang and Hu Kai felt a sense of grief and indignation that "the emperor is stupid, the country will fail".

Hu Liang: "How can it be enough just to hunt collectively? Spring will begin soon. If you don't save more dried meat, how can you find sub-beasts to give birth to your cubs? This is the first estrus period of our adulthood!"

Looking at the other party's indifferent face, Hu Kai was stunned, and suddenly understood something, "You don't plan to have a cub this year? Just because of that kitten?"

When Hu Liang heard the words, he instantly turned into a veteran who was angry with him, and persuaded Hunjun, "Brother Gu, you are so confused! You like that kitten, so just keep it, and you still plan to make a contract with him?"

Hearing the partnership contract, Hu Gu's heart skipped a beat, he lowered his eyes in thought, and didn't speak for a while.

In terms of reproduction, orcs are closer to animal nature.

As long as they are in estrus, as long as they see each other right, they can make an appointment to go to the grove together at any time.

It's just that during the pregnancy of the sub-beast, the orc needs to be responsible for the food, clothing, housing and transportation of the sub-beast. After giving birth to the tiger cub, if the tiger cub follows the sub-beast, the orc also needs to provide the tiger cub with rations before it becomes an adult.