52 I feel like my heart is about to explode!

【What the writer wants to say:】

Little angels, if you like it, remember to vote and leave a message for the stupid author~~

Meme (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ♥♥♥

-----text-----

Gu Fu suppressed the excitement in his voice, while sticking his tongue into Yu Huan's mouth for a kiss without hesitation, he pretended to be guilty and said: "I'm sorry brother... um... I've wronged you..."

Yu Huan put his arms on the man's chest, obviously breathless and retreating from the kiss, and opened his mouth stupidly, trying to let the man eat more body fluid.

After kissing for a long time, he struggled to step back, and asked with red eyes: "Ah Fu, are you feeling better?"

As soon as he finished asking, he saw that the man's complexion had turned gray again, and began to turn faintly blue, his blood vessels were bulging, and his pupils were also stained with blood.

"What should I do? Why is this virus so powerful? Woohoo..." Yu Huan cried at a loss.

Gu Fu showed an extremely painful expression, but said righteously in his mouth: "Brother, leave me alone, maybe this is my fate..."

"No!"

It’s okay if he didn’t say that, but when he said that, Yu Huan immediately wiped away his tears, climbed up from him firmly, and then spread his legs——

He knelt on top of Gu Fu's head!

Gu Fu: "!!!!!!"

What to do, I feel like my heart is about to explode!

"Ah Fu, lick it and see if the juice here will be more useful..."

Gu Fu stared straight at the beautiful scenery in front of him, and forgot to react for a while.

Seeing this, Yu Huan thought that he was unwilling to do such a treacherous thing because he wanted to belong to him.

He pursed his lips, and persuaded softly: "Ah Fu, no matter what happened today, my brother will not tell it. You can still go to Su Yu in the future, or find someone else you like... ah..."

Before he finished speaking, two big hands grabbed the heels of his legs, and the next second, his cool tongue suddenly licked his tightly closed lips.

"Hmm... where is the juice? I can't find it, what should I do brother?" Gu Fu asked anxiously.

While asking, he also used his tongue to brush back and forth in the gap between the young man's flower lips, looking for it, licking heavily and urgently, from time to time, the bridge of his nose would touch the small flower base in the center of the hole.

His movements were reckless and jerky, as if he was a pure little virgin who didn't understand anything.

But it was his random licking that made Yu Huan's waist weak, his legs trembling, and a pair of upturned jade breasts, which also rose and fell rapidly with his rapid breathing.

He licked faster and faster, and even sucked the little flower stalk in his mouth unintentionally. Soon, the transparent nectar spit out from the hole, and then was smoothly scraped away by the tip of his tongue.

The pleasure is refreshing and itchy, like ants, along the man's tongue, all the way up, through the delicate flower hole, to the apex of the heart.

Yu Huan trembled, biting his lip hard, not to let out any strange sounds, after all, treatment is a very serious matter!

Yu Huan endured harder and harder, but the treatment still had little effect. The man's condition seemed to be getting worse and worse.

In the end, he had to make a more shameful request, "Ah Fu... um... you can... you can lick it a little more... haha..."