144 Just snatch him back and become Mrs.Gu, forgive him, he dare not refuse!

【What the writer wants to say:】

Gu Chong: I'm ready, when will you come to snatch me? cute · jpg

-----text-----

A night of heavy rain, accompanied by a whole night of joy.

The next day, the sky cleared up, the smell of meat wafted up, and the sleeping person slowly opened his eyes.

The first thing she saw when she woke up was the scorched venison. Yu Huan moved her nose, feeling that her whole soul was awakened by happiness.

But I don't want to, even happier things are yet to come.

"Are you hungry? Take a bath first, or eat first?"

Gu Chong hugged the man who was staring at the barbecue in a daze, touched his little face flushed with sleep, and brushed away the long hair sticking to his neck, combing it gently with his long fingers.

Hearing this, Yu Huan noticed that there was a large wooden barrel emitting heat beside the fire.

"Where do you get the tub and hot water?" He asked in surprise.

"Chop a big tree, hollow it out, fill it with water, and heat it with internal force."

Although the time in the game is also summer, the morning in the mountains is very cold, and the spring water is also cold. If it is not heated, it will make people shiver.

Yu Huan looked at the barbecue on the fire, at the bathtub without a single thorn, and at the man who had been busy all morning but spoke calmly, a dreamy smirk gradually appeared on his face.

Is this really, the happiness I can have?

Are gamemasters messing with me?

Could it be that they discovered my abnormality, so they released this mission, let me enjoy the last supper, and then kill me with peace of mind?

Yes!

They, Hehuan Valley, have never received an application from Gu Chong to form a bond with anyone at all. Why does a single dog need his dignified Valley Master to help?

This is definitely aimed at him, right? right?

The boy frowned, immersed in his own thoughts, his expression changed rapidly, he didn't even know when he was stripped naked, until the hot water kissed his toes, he subconsciously shrank his legs.

"Is this water temperature okay?"

Why is this man acting so neatly!

Feeling the stick-like object poked on his buttocks, Yu Huan was ashamed and angry, he didn't care about answering, and he didn't care about being touched, his body slid into the water like a fish swimming, only his head was exposed and his back was facing the man.

Gu Chong stroked the top of his hair, endured the restless desire, and sat down by the fire without hesitation, took out a knife, sliced ​​the steaming venison into thin slices, filled a wooden plate, and poked two wooden sticks on it , with two wild berries, placed on the edge of the tub.

The warm water wraps the whole body, and the delicious venison slides into the stomach, which is so comfortable that it makes people feel ecstatic, but the young man doesn't believe that this is the good luck he can have.

Hasn't he always been a sandbag of human flesh, only to sacrifice himself, the fate of a powerful player?

All of a sudden, it came out, and I couldn't believe it if there was no conspiracy.

But after pondering for a long time, he really couldn't think of a reason, so he could only ask anxiously: "Gu Chong, why...are you so kind to me?"

"Okay?" Gu Chong poked the fire, didn't look back, afraid that the too strong emotion in his eyes would scare the young man, so he just smiled casually, "Being kind to a person is naturally because you like it. "