138 When the battle is over, the subordinates will come back to accompany you

138— When the battle is over, the subordinates will come back to accompany you and serve as your bodyguard

【What the writer wants to say:】

I originally wanted to stop in the middle, but after thinking about it, I finished coding all at once!

Six thousand words~~~ (This is adding more, don't be too late~~)

Love you guys (づ ̄3 ̄)づ♥♥♥♥♥

-----text-----

The royal city was breached, and the tribes, big and small, dotted all over the grassland, were hard to eradicate.

Facts have proved that the barbarians who are assembled into an army are not the most difficult to deal with, but those who are broken into pieces.

The cleaning campaign was like a peek-a-boo, one fight lasted for less than half a year, and Yu Jun was exposed to the wind and sun on the grassland every day, covered with frost and snow, and he was disgusted enough.

But now that things have advanced to this point, they are not willing to give up easily.

Even if the barbarians cannot be eradicated, at least most of their vitality must be wiped out to ensure that they will not be able to make waves within five generations, or even form an army within ten generations.

So this busy, it was another three months, during which he bumped his fists with the Xikun army who came to test him.

Yu Huan was not idle either.

As a military supervisor, he doesn't care much about military affairs, but just ensuring the smooth flow of food and grass, and the compensation and settlement of casualties, he is too busy to spare himself.

On this day, he managed to steal half a day of leisure from Fusheng, and it was a scorching summer day. On a whim, he hugged the child and ran to the pool to play in the water to get rid of the heat.

Seeing the grandson carrying the baby who was several months old into the water, Nanny Sun was so worried that she wanted to grab it, "Your Highness, the child is afraid of the cold, so you can't soak in cold water like this!"

"Can't you?" Yu Huan, with his hair loose, soaked in the pool, and tentatively poured some cold water on the back of the child's hand. He couldn't help laughing when he saw the child giggling and stretching out his chubby hand to grab more. , "I see that he is very happy, and he is not uncomfortable."

"The child has a high body temperature and is greedy for cold, so he should have a stomachache at night."

"No, Xiaobao has never been sick. He is different from ordinary children. I must have inherited my good health and Ahan's strength. Xiaobao is the best!"

While boasting, he patted his fat little butt encouragingly, and he was very confident that he wanted to let him swim by himself.

Grandma Sun: "..."

I think you are just playful, and it's hard to find someone to accompany you, so you don't want to let it go.

But looking at the little master's thumping so vigorously that half the water in the pond sloshed, he was indeed alive and well, no worse than a child a few years older.

While Nanny Sun struggled, under the supervision of his father, Xiao Bao had already learned to dog plan, backstroke, and dive without a teacher.

When Gu Han arrived, what he saw was the fierce "war" between father and son screaming and splashing water on each other.

From a distance, he thought that the father was bullying the young and disrespecting the old, but when he got closer, he realized that a certain person was seventeen years older than him, and could be suppressed by firepower in a water fight.