[ ARC 8 ] 97 He pulled his older son

【What the writer wants to say:】

Copywriting:

The protagonist swears: I have traveled from another world, and I am shouldering the important task of influencing the son of luck, preventing him from becoming black, and saving the world!

Yu Huan was worried: Blackened? Zai Zai, when did you secretly turn black behind your father's back?

Gu Yang waved his hands frantically: I'm not, I'm not, I'm cute, he's talking nonsense! (Please help me silence that silly X!)

Demining:

The cold and gentle adoptive father is criticized by VS's gloomy and crazy adopted son

The world of Huanhuan is 17 years older than Lao Gu, but it is still beautiful~

Gu Yang is a hypocritical double-faced person, very good at deceiving people, especially the flower demon, and he is still a talker in front of Huanhuan.

Huanhuan's job is to serve as a doctor in the military department, the kind who uses mental power to sort out the spiritual sea for soldiers.

(If there is a father-son relationship with the little angel Lei, it doesn't matter if you can come to support in the next world.)

-----text-----

The sunlight outside the window seemed to be mixed with chili powder, which made people feel hot and painful, but the air-conditioning inside the window seemed to come from the underworld, pouring directly into the chest cavity of the person.

The metal spoon stirred the coffee cup, making a crisp and slightly harsh sound.

Wearing a long skirt, the woman with a calm smile twitched three times to the left and three times to the right, but she didn't wait for the reaction she wanted.

Thinking of the information in the file, Feng Yilian put down the spoon and took the initiative to break the deadlock, "Xiaoyang, I am mother, you...do you remember?"

The boy in the dark green military school uniform raised his eyes and nodded, "I know."

Feng Yilian was a little excited, "Really? We haven't seen each other for thirteen years, and you haven't forgotten your mother?"

"Every birthday, I will receive your photo as a birthday present, of course I recognize you."

"Photo, photo?" Feng Yilian froze for a moment, then frowned and said, "But... I didn't send any photo."

Gu Yang took a sip of his coffee, and said lightly: "Dad asked someone to take pictures. He thought that I might want maternal love, so he spent money to find out your address, and even took me to visit you secretly. After that, every year, He would ask someone to take your picture for me."

Although he didn't want it, but in order not to let his father think that he was cold-blooded, he still pretended to be surprised every time.

I especially remember that when he was seven years old, his father took him and hid secretly at the corner, pointing to a woman who was holding a baby and exuding the brilliance of motherhood, and asked him——

"Zai Zai, do you want to go and live with your mother? If you want, Dad has prepared a sum of money for you. With that money, Sister Feng should be able to take you to live together. Dad also I will visit you often."

That man, who was still naive at the age of thirty-five, fully thought that this woman would abandon him in the first place because she had no money and could not afford to raise a child.

But he knew very well that it wasn't.

As soon as she heard that she had been found by someone without knowing it, and had been secretly photographed for thirteen years, Feng Yilian's expression changed, she seemed shocked, fearful, angry, ashamed, and... guilty.