[ ARC 5 ] 61 The golden phoenix that fell in the mountain nest

【What the writer wants to say:】

Copywriting:

The heroine was down and out in her previous life, and after her rebirth, she wanted to hold golden thighs and lie down to win life.

But she didn't expect that the golden thighs suddenly became double, and she even took aim at a silly, lazy little flower demon~

The little flower demon didn't know that he was being targeted, because he was also secretly scheming, wanting to kidnap a strong laborer and come back to work for him.

The three parties have their own ghosts, and they don't know who will get their wish in the end~

Demining:

Shou is an educated youth, Gong is twins, and he is a veteran, 3, p (✿◡‿◡).

-----text-----

On the straight rails, the crowded green leather train hummed.

When they stopped in Anping City, a group of sixteen or seventeen-year-old men and women who looked like students filed down with bags on their shoulders.

Outside the train station, when a middle-aged man wearing a faded military cap saw them, he hurried up to meet them and asked loudly, "Are you the educated youth comrades assigned to the Xiaohe Brigade?"

"That's right, that's us! Are you the one who came to pick us up?"

Among the crowd, Ma Anbang, the oldest, stepped forward to hold the opponent's hand and shook it vigorously excitedly.

"That's right, I'm the head of Xiaohe Village. My surname is Li. This is Gu Qi. I'm here to help drive the tractor. Let me tell you, Xiao Gu has served in the army and made great achievements. He just retired from the army not long ago. Good guy who came down!" Village Chief Li laughed a few times, patted Gu Qi on the back, as proud as showing off the pork at home.

After showing off, he patted Ma Anbang on the shoulder and greeted cordially: "Oh, I'm waiting for you, how is the journey going?"

Ma Anbang scratched his head, and said with a silly smile: "I am strong and strong, but it is not bad, but some young comrades, sitting in the car for too long, the body is a little bit too much."

He turned slightly sideways, revealing a group of disheveled and embarrassed companions behind him.

The disheveled little educated youths looked at each other and forced a smile, not knowing that their smiles were uglier than crying.

Two of them immediately caught the attention of the village chief and Gu Qi.

One is a girl with a gentle temperament and a bright smile, looking at Gu Qi with excitement that cannot be hidden.

The other one had the ugliest smile, but his looks were too outstanding. He fell into this mountain nest, wearing the same shabby clothes as the others, but still made people feel like a golden and precious boy like a phoenix.

The boy's hair had been squeezed into a mess, and beads of sweat were still dripping from his face. After being dusted and wiped, he turned into a naughty little cat. It was pitiful and cute, and it made people happy to see it.

Yu Huan squatted on the ground, holding his lead-filled head, desperately breathing the fresh air outside.

Why on earth did he agree to his cousin to come to the countryside for her?

He is an orphan, so obviously he doesn't have to use it. If he wants to repay his uncle's family for their upbringing, he can give him a lot of money!

Thinking of her cousin's pleading eyes, and the marriage contract she had just made, Yu Huan sighed inwardly, and patted his chest hard, restraining the urge to vomit.