21 Teacher-student play

【What the writer wants to say:】

The first chapter is V, so tight and dirty! ! !

Big thanks to every little angel who supports stupid authors! ! ! Trojan horse Trojan horse! (* ̄3) (ε ̄*)

The second is later.

-----text-----

This afternoon, Gu Ran happened to go to a business party with his father, so he was wearing formal attire, wearing a famous watch, and combing his hair back, revealing his handsome and clean face, making him look lean and mature.

Coupled with the flat glasses that Yu Huan dug out from somewhere, it really has the temperament of a teacher.

The poor student was still holding the pen in his hand at this time, leaning on the table, trying to stabilize his body that was constantly heaving, panting and calculating math problems.

But as a liberal arts student, he is really not good at mathematics.

Sure enough, he got it wrong again.

Gu Ran smiled lightly, covered Yu Huan's hand with the pen with his right hand, and then led him to perform calculations while explaining in his ear.

Just like a teacher who can't be more dedicated and gentle.

Of course, this has to ignore the crazy movements of his lower body that suddenly accelerated, as well as the suddenly intense "popping" impact in the air, the sticky thrusting sound of "puchipuchi", the "bang bang" shaking of tables and chairs, There are also poor students, moans and cries of pain or joy...

"Gu Ran...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

He twisted his waist and cried and begged for mercy, but he didn't know that showing weakness in the process of making love would only lead to more brutal violations!

"What should the baby call me? Hmm? It's fine if you don't take it seriously in school, and you even call me the wrong name. Do you want the teacher to use a pointer to whip your ass out?"

His tone was extremely gentle, but what he said was completely different.

And while he was talking, he actually held a ruler with the other hand, and smacked his student's buttocks three times with a "crack".

The teacher didn't hit hard, but the student's flesh seemed to be nourished by fine nectar, more delicate than a baby, so the three ruler marks instantly floated on the white skin, which looked shocking, as if he had been tortured generally!

After playing, he continued to give lectures in a serious manner. Obviously, he was very persistent and enjoyed his role as a teacher today.

"Teacher! Teacher! Woooooo... Huanhuan was wrong... Huanhuan was wrong... ah..."

The aggrieved student was so pushed that his body and legs were shaking non-stop. The crimson spring color radiated from the corners of his eyes and spread all the way to his beautiful face and neck.

Except for the corset and underwear that he was not allowed to wear these days, he was wearing all the coats, and even the socks were still on his feet.

But two of the buttons in front of him were undone, and a pair of nipples that had been kneaded into a pink and round shape happened to be stuck on the neckline. Be loved by men.

Compared with his seemingly intact but inexplicably more promiscuous attire, the man who held him in his arms didn't even take off his tie except for a few strands of hair scattered on his forehead with violent movements.