159 Extras in entertainment circle: First night

【What the writer wants to say:】

Good night little angels~~~

-----text-----

Gu Xiao asked Yu Huan to take him to change clothes. The two passed the corner, but he wrapped his arms around her and led him straight into his suite on the top floor.

As soon as the door was closed, all the hustle and bustle of the cruise ship was blocked outside.

Two fiery bodies were entangled and fell on the bed. They groped, kissed, and tested each other. In the darkness, their breathing was exceptionally clear, and the sound of water stains added to the ambiguity.

On a lonely good night, a flame suddenly rises on the sea, burning the two destined people into confusion and lust.

Gu Xiao had never thought that kissing was such a fascinating thing. He pinched the boy's chin and eagerly touched the other's little tongue, chasing and lingering in each other's mouths, inseparable.

The hot and humid sea breeze spread all the way, and the lips and tongues of the two were like magnets. Gu Xiao couldn't remember how long the two kissed, maybe it was half an hour, or maybe it was a night.

If it wasn't for the genitals in his lower body that were about to explode, if it wasn't for the desire in his heart rushing out of his chest, if it wasn't for the young man's groaning that was too seductive, he would have no doubt that he would be able to hold someone and kiss him forever.

And the young man is also unbelievably well-behaved. When he wanted to kiss, the young man opened his mouth, his cheeks flushed, his lips numb, and he was in a trance without resisting. When he wanted to touch, although the young man was shy, he still obediently let him She took off her clothes, shivered under his groping, and begged for mercy softly.

Everything went very smoothly, Gu Xiao was so fascinated by the youthful and honest attitude of the young man that he didn't want to say any nonsense, and wanted to get into the topic with a gun.

But suddenly, he froze.

As if getting an electric shock, he quickly withdrew his big hand on the boy's chest, and turned on the overhead light with a "snap".

The lamp wall made of crystal refracts the light magnificently and dazzlingly. On the white sheet, the young man is shrouded in countless lights. So conspicuous, there is no way to hide it.

"You... are you a girl?"

Gu Xiao felt absurd, of course he knew why the boy approached him, and he didn't mind.

But his sexual orientation is well known in the circle, and he is not even ready to get married in this life, so why would someone of the opposite sex recommend himself?

But damn it, his body is even more agitated. What's going on?

He felt that his nasal cavity was hot and itchy, as if two tubes of nosebleeds could flow out at any time.

It was only then that Yu Huan remembered that he had forgotten to confess his special physical condition.

He hastily apologized, "I'm sorry, I... I didn't mean to lie to you, and I'm not a girl, I'm... I'm actually bisexual..."

"Bisexual?" Gu Xiao frowned.

Under the great shock, he took five times and two times, and stretched out his hand to take off the boy's pants, and forcibly separated the pair of straight and slender jade legs.

Looking at the spiritual cock and the mysterious and beautiful flower hole, he finally believed that the legendary hermaphrodite actually existed...

The man's action of picking off his own pants was particularly rude. After learning the truth, he hesitated to express his opinion. Yu Huan was afraid that the duck he cooked would fly away, so he quickly knelt up, pulled his sleeve carefully, and tilted his face, Ask him in a low voice: "Don't you want me? Don't you like me like this?"