[ ARC 4 ] 47 Happy metamorphosis!

【What the writer wants to say:】

The end of the world is open, and there will still be two free chapters for the little angels to try!

Here's the copywriting and demining:

In the previous life, the protagonist was mistakenly believed to be a scumbag, and died because of him, the protagonist Gong who became the zombie king.

After being reborn with hatred, Su Yu swore: Brother, I will definitely love you this time and try my best to make it up to you!

But he didn't know that the murdered protagonist Gong had also been reborn, and fell in love with his neighbor at first sight at the first sight of his rebirth.

Gu Fu, who attacked the neighbor at night and was full of beauty: Thank you, no need, don't hit me, brother, I am very happy now~~

Weak salted fish are attacked by VS reborn blackened neighbors.

Notice--

1. Although after rebirth, Gu Fu's memory has changed, but that's because the world where Huanhuan was reincarnated is the story world after the protagonist's rebirth. He is a little butterfly. Gu Fu is indeed reborn, not traveling through parallel time and space. .

2. This world is young, Huanhuan is three years older than Gu Fu.

3. Gu Fu is a pervert and idiot with self-doubt, not before, but after meeting Huanhuan, there will be a confusing plot.

-----text-----

The night was heavy, the blood moon was like a hook, and the stormy waves beat the shore.

During this night, there was no sound of people on the earth, but volcanoes everywhere erupted one after another as if they had made an appointment, illuminating the blood-smeared sky even more red.

In the city, many driving cars suddenly lost control, and many working positions suddenly stopped.

Natural disasters and man-made disasters collided all over the world, creating a world-ending roar.

Many people, many animals, lost their lives in their sleep.

However, this is not necessarily a bad thing for the disaster that life is about to face.

The gale is howling all over the world, sweeping across the mountains, wild forests and seas, passing through the streets and alleys, almost trying to set off a layer of land.

Such rumors, the higher the level, the more frightening they can feel. What's more, Haishi is still a city near the sea.

But people are unaware of such movements. In their sleep, their bodies are transformed by the blood moon, turning them into supernatural beings, zombies, or ordinary people.

This transformation will not end until the blood moon sinks, but one person suddenly opened his eyes in the middle.

Those eyes were bloodshot, filled with killing intent and resentment, as well as some inorganic cold madness.

It was as if it was a killing machine that had just escaped from the battlefield and the fighting.

With such eyes, if it wasn't for the fact that his skin was still human, it wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that he had turned into a zombie.

Gu Fu sat up from the bed, touched his heart first, then touched the sheets, looked at the furnishings in the room, and finally walked to the French windows, and with a "swish", opened the heavy curtains.

At this moment, looking down from the thirty-sixth floor, the whole world was frantically and intuitively exposed to him through a thin layer of glass.

"It turns out... the night of the end of the world is like this."