139

139— The daughter-in-law is chosen by himself, no matter what he makes, don’t he still have to pamper him?

【What the writer wants to say:】

Xiaobao shouted hoarsely: Do you dare to imagine such a high mountain? !

-----text-----

The grandson returned to Beijing, bringing a one-year-old child whose "birth mother" died prematurely due to dystocia, also full of glory.

In this battle against barbarians, Gu Han used his soldiers like a god first, followed by thousands of bloody and sweaty soldiers, but under the control of the royal family, the word "taisun" was the most shouted by the common people.

The royal families of all dynasties have operated in this way.

To be a general is not to overshadow the master.

In this way, the monarch is at ease, and the general is also safe.

Yu Huan taught him the way of being a king since elementary school, but when such a situation happened to Gu Han, he couldn't help but feel uncomfortable.

He was holding the child, sitting in the carriage, passing through the long and busy city, and the crowd cheered, especially when the wind blew the gauze curtain away to reveal his face, the cheers were especially warm and pious, but his gaze was always on the front of the carriage.

"father……"

Little Fatty didn't understand why his father didn't sit with them. He stretched out his fat hand and pointed to the reliable and dignified figure on the horse's back with a gun and armor in front of him. He raised his head and asked his father, babbling.

Yu Huan patted his little head and said nothing, but the man in front suddenly turned his head at this moment, looked at the father and son, and smiled imperceptibly.

The carriage stopped at the gate of the palace, and a hand covered with scars and calluses was stretched out of the carriage. Yu Huan gently held it, and stepped off the carriage steadily. Beifeng carried the child and followed behind him.

"The royal grandfather and grandmother don't know you yet, I will tell them to let them trust you."

When the two walked side by side to the Golden Luan Hall, Yu Huan said seriously.

Gu Han smiled, "It doesn't have to be like this, it's good to have my two most important people on my shoulders."

In other words, if he were the empress, he would not be able to trust a man who was bewitching the prince as a man.

The empress must doubt whether he did it intentionally, and whether he has greater ambitions, such as regenting through the grandson, or even replacing him, or even changing the dynasty to destroy Da Yu.

In particular, he still has half of the barbarian blood in his body.

The moment he stepped into the door of His Highness's room that night, he was fully prepared to bear all doubts.

He tried his best to destroy the barbarians this time, just to dispel some of their doubts and prove his loyalty.

The fact that he survived after the war has already shown the trust of the empress, otherwise, he would have died on the battlefield long ago.

The emperor has ten thousand ways to make his death soundless and reasonable.

However, although Gu Han has won their trust, it does not mean that they are willing to break the rules for him, especially when the emperor is eager to retire.