58 Every frown and smile of Yu Huan is the rein to control him.

【What the writer wants to say:】

Oops, the meat is beyond the standard~~~

Cover face (✿◡‿◡)

-----text-----

Maybe it's because I'm worried about staining my clothes.

Rolling his throat and swallowing the delicious thick cum in his mouth, Yu Huan panted, spit out the big cock that had not lost much weight after ejaculation, then stuck out his tongue to lick off the turbid fluid from the corner of his mouth up.

He didn't know, just this one action filled up the firepower of the still angry cock again!

Gu Fu let go of the steering wheel, stretched out his hand and grabbed him into his arms, locking him between the steering wheel and himself.

His body suddenly flew into the air, and before Yu Huan could react, his hands were suddenly pressed on the steering wheel.

At this moment, a zombie rushed towards them, as if it was about to smash the windshield in the next moment and pounce on their faces!

"ah--"

The young man was so frightened that he subconsciously closed his eyes and clenched the steering wheel, not daring to face the tragic impact at all.

Although he was intellectually clear, Gu Fu would not let that happen.

Sure enough, Gu Fu cleared away the zombies at the last second.

In the young man's ear, he chuckled dotingly, "Brother, don't be afraid, you just need to concentrate on adjusting the direction, and leave other obstacles to me to deal with, and I will also control the accelerator and brake."

As he said, he stepped down suddenly and accelerated the speed of the car to the bottom, which made Yu Huan's heart almost jump out of fright.

"Ah Fu! Slow down! It's scary! Ah - I can't do it!"

"For those poor people, brother, please do your best."

The man encouraged gently, but held a big dick in his hand, sliding back and forth at the entrance of the honey hole, stirring the lewd water into sticky silver threads, and making an ambiguous sound of water stains.

In a state of extreme nervousness, Yu Huan focused all his attention on the road ahead, holding the steering wheel tightly in his hands, totally oblivious to what was happening below him.

In sharp contrast to him was Gu Fu, who had an extremely comfortable and comfortable posture.

There is a sense of cold metal everywhere, and in the car with no extra configuration, a zombie with scarlet eyes and veiny skin is hugging an unbelievably beautiful human youth.

The young man held the steering wheel, as if holding a pair of shackles that locked his hands, unable to let go.

He could only tremble, helplessly and weakly, letting the ugly zombies attack him.

There was a howling wind outside the car, but the zombie stretched out its tongue and engulfed the young man's earlobe without any haste.

With a smile on his lips, he looked ahead.

At the moment when the car was about to collide with another abandoned bus, amidst the young man's screams again, he pushed forward suddenly, broke through the layers of obscene flesh, and embedded his ferocious genitals into the warm and tight little womb !

The strong visual impact and sensory stimulation arrived at the brain at the same time, Yu Huan screamed, the water and tears gushed out instantly, and his nerves almost collapsed!