5 Apply fertilizer to the little flower demon

【What the writer wants to say:】

Thank you so much for your support and encouragement!

Love Mud Meng! (づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤~

-----text-----

Gu Xiao skipped over this incomprehensible question, and asked again: "Forget it, then why did I need a crematorium later? Did I do something wrong?"

In fact, Yu Huan didn't really understand this point, after all, what he read was just boring words.

He guessed: "Maybe it's because they gave you precious feelings, but you are only willing to give them cold money."

"If he loves me, I have to love him? Didn't you see him rejecting my cold money?"

At best, this is a disharmony between supply and demand. As for making that idiot "Gu Xiao" a deadly crematorium?

It would be too unreasonable.

Anyway, he didn't think he would do such a stupid thing, nor would he fall in love with such an unreasonable person.

"Forehead……"

Yu Huan wondered, is there something wrong with the way I told it?

How could the beautiful love story become so strange after listening to Gu Xiao's analysis?

In fact, he was wrong, not because he said it was strange, but because of many things, the perspective of the bystander is completely different from the perspective of the person involved. .

Gu Xiao outside the story, Gu Xiao in the story looks like an idiot, just like us now, looking at us before, we also feel like an idiot.

Some people even have doubts because of this-can the current self and the past self really be regarded as the same person?

Anyway, Gu Xiao felt that the "Gu Xiao" Yu Huan was talking about was not the same person as him.

He curled his lips indifferently, and slipped his right hand into Yu Huan's clothes, "Who I like and who I don't like is my own business. If you can't even decide your feelings, what is the difference between being a puppet? My life, It must be in your own hands, not the so-called fate."

"Hmm..." Yu Huan blushed and struggled angrily, "What is in your hands is not your life, but..."

He was ashamed to speak, but the brazen man grasped the breast ball in his hand even harder, and angrily pressed the buttocks that sat on him with hard desire.

Yu Huan is too thin, but her clothes are too loose, her fragrant shoulders are half exposed, and her collar is wide open. She is full of spring, even a saint can't resist the temptation.

Gu Xiao swallowed, lowered his head and sucked a trembling pink milk bead.

I really can't blame him for being a jerk. After all, he is just an ordinary man, but he has a goblin in his arms. Which man can resist the seduction of a goblin?

The man found a reason for himself, and then he was "seduced" with peace of mind.

Yu Huan didn't wear anything under his nightgown. Knowing that he was the demon queen, Gu Xiao didn't feel sorry for his thin body, whether he couldn't stand his torment.

"Oh... it's so cool! Huh... it sucks so tightly just after inserting it, greedy goblin, does it mean that my husband needs to keep inserting it all the time, so that Xiao Sao can be forced to loosen?"

With Yu Huan sitting in his arms with his back turned, Gu Xiao pinched the man's waist with one hand and kept pushing it upwards, and ruthlessly ravaged the two big snow-white tits with the other hand, and his fingers would move from time to time. Clamp the perky nipples and pull them out.