67 The baby don't go out from now on.

【What the writer wants to say:】

Village Chief: Please let go of my clock, it is innocent!

-----text-----

It was the lunch break time. People who were tired all morning, most of them seized the time and took a rest for a while.

There are only energetic children, chasing and beating, running around in the village.

When the crowd ran wildly near Gu's house, they saw two dogs crouching under the big tree in front of the door to enjoy the shade. They pricked up their ears vigilantly, scrambled to their feet, brushed their hair, and then opened their eyes with their big sharp eyes. , to deter the monkeys and forbid them to continue to approach.

Outside the house, the dogs dutifully carried out the orders of their masters. For the big bones promised by their masters, they were so serious that they could be called model workers in the dog world.

Inside the house, three naked figures are obsessed with the most primitive desires of human beings, entangled with sparks, and they are not doing their jobs properly.

The Flower Demon, who wanted to take the reins, had completely forgotten his ambition at this moment.

"Hmm... Take it easy... Haha... Husband, don't... Don't be so deep... Woooo..."

A weeping moan sounded through the door panel.

Through the crack of the door, one can see the weak and cowardly beauty in broad daylight, naked, with her hands cut behind her back, kneeling on the bed, shaking her seductive breasts, and standing upright to bear the strong impact from the man behind her.

The delicate back hole was repeatedly pierced by a thick and long penis. Due to long-term love, the buttocks were slapped red and swollen by the man's hard abdominal muscles, as if being slapped hard, and the hole had already been inserted so soft that it was rotten. , there is still a lot of lewd water that has been beaten into white foam.

Every time the cock is inserted, the mouth of the hole will be sunk in deeply, and every time it is pulled out, the bright red meat inside will be brought out again.

The young man's appearance of being at the mercy of others and being unbearable to be ravaged seems to be unbearable to see, but it is full of lust!

Perhaps the man in front of him felt pity for him, so not only did he not rape the beauty with his brother, but instead he fell in front of the young man, serving the young man's genitals devoutly with his lips and tongue.

I don’t know where I learned the skill, maybe it’s self-taught, the man holds the cute little jade stick in his mouth, sometimes licks the glans head, sometimes sucks the shaft, sometimes swings his head quickly, fiddles hard, and sometimes sucks the root Swallowing, wriggling his throat, let the teenager enjoy the pleasure of deep throat.

A long tongue, used by men with perfect proficiency.

This kind of pleasure of pinching back and forth made Yu Huan tremble all over, his skin was covered with red glow, his chest heaved violently, and he couldn't stop panting.

Under the strong pleasure, he was too contradictory.

When the man licked lightly, he couldn't wait to insert it into the other's mouth, the deeper the better, but when the head of his penis really reached the depths of the man's throat, the strong ejaculation made him shrunk back in fear, anxiously wanted to get out.

But every time at this time, the man behind him seemed to be against him deliberately. He took his hand and thrust the young man's little cock into Gu Lin's mouth again, sealing him to death. retreat!