[ ARC 3 ] 31 The son of luck is poisonous!

【What the writer wants to say:】

I am afraid that everyone will not read the copy, so here is a mine for everyone:

Because of the different growth environment, Huanhuan’s personality in this world may be different from the previous ones, so there will be two free chapters for babies to try. If you don’t like it, you can come to the next world to see it again.

In addition, although Xiao Gong is a bit perverted, he still compulsively loves her, but he is not abusive.

My favorite little angel, vote for the stupid author!

Meme da (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ♥

-----text-----

Treasure carts covered with canopies, jade roofs with golden beams, tall horses with black armor, the long guard of honor drove northwest on the official road, along the way the people gave way, and the bandits avoided the road.

The convoy set off from the capital a month ago and passed through Jincheng. At this time, the gate of the city was crowded with people who were just saying to see them off.

Someone who didn't know the truth asked excitedly, "Which lord's convoy is this, why is it so majestic, and it's still wearing red?"

"I'm afraid only the prince is worthy of this battle? Could it be the king with a different surname in the northern border?" Someone speculated with envy and awe.

"Yes, and no." A scholar wearing a scholar's uniform tried to confuse people, "This convoy indeed belongs to our Northern King, but the person sitting in the car at this time is not himself, but It is the princess and side concubine he is about to marry."

"Hey, it turned out to be a ceremony of honor, so the carriage behind this is filled with dowry, isn't it?"

"Hey, how many treasures do you have to have, and you haven't been targeted by gangsters along the way..."

"Ha, try staring at one. Have you seen those warriors in black armor? They are the most valiant Black Tiger Army in the Northern Territory, and they are also the pro-army of the King of the Northern Territory, General Gu. All of them are heroes with one as ten." !"

"By the way, why do the main concubine and the side concubine marry together? Isn't every concubine of the king of the northern region a princess from the royal family? What side concubine deserves to be married on the same day as the princess?"

Hearing this, everyone looked at the scholar who seemed to know the inside story.

Sensing everyone's thirsty gazes, the scholar opened the folding fan with a snap, and proudly said: "That side concubine is naturally a member of the royal family, and she is not a princess of the clan, but the sixth princess born of our sage."

"this……"

Everyone was shocked beyond words.

I thought, could it be that the king of the northern realm actually married two princesses at once?

What kind of favor is this? What a blessing? !

The scholar shook his fan and smiled meaningfully, "Don't get me wrong, our Northern Realm Princess is not a princess, but a prince."

Moreover, he was also the prince whom the king of the northern realm proposed to marry him personally.

As for the side concubine, it is said that His Majesty the Emperor gave it to the heirs of King Mianyan of the Northern Territory.

In the swaying gold and jade carriage, Yu Huan, the ninth prince of the Yu Dynasty, was wearing a Zhenghongxi gown, with long hair like a waterfall, lying on his side lazily and gracefully on a thick cushion.