54

54 I gave it to my brother for the first time, but he is not willing to be responsible for me?

【What the writer wants to say:】

Ah Fu: Brother, I like you!

Huanhuan: No, you like Su Yu, I've seen through it, you just want to be responsible to me. (Oh, Ah Fu is so stupid...)

-----text-----

Song Lang blinked obediently, but Gu Fu remained as still as a mountain.

Three seconds later, he scratched his head and said with a smirk: "Okay, actually we want to ask you... Boss, do you accept me? We are definitely hardworking, obedient and well-behaved, cheap and easy to use!"

"Yes, yes, you can try it~~"

"Boss, accept us! We will do all the miscellaneous things in the future. You just need to stay with my sister-in-law well, and by the way, protect us when you need it!"

Several people scrambled to recommend themselves.

Anyway, with regard to the strength Gu Fu showed yesterday, and the final trump card, they have made a decision on this mountain!

Gu Fu pondered for three seconds, thinking about what he was going to do next, but he readily accepted this group of people.

No matter what his original plot fate as the "male protagonist" is, anyway, as long as the person he wants stays by his side, he is willing to follow the plot and become a "model male protagonist".

And to build a base, shouldn't there be manpower first?

Just do what you say, make sure that the people in the space are asleep, and Gu Fu immediately set off with them.

The base of him and his brother started from this vast and remote villa area.

After making a plan, the first task is to clean up the area, gather the survivors together, and let them use their labor in exchange for shelter or resources.

In order to show themselves in front of the boss, Song Lang and the others put in all their strength. In just one hour, they completed the task and rescued more than 60 survivors.

Seeing the grateful expressions of the survivors, everyone felt a sense of satisfaction and responsibility in their hearts.

And they don't know it yet, every zombie they kill and every person they save is laying the foundation for the future tulip base.

Tulip is the fan name of Yu Huan's support club.

A fan of Albizia julibrissin, who calls himself Tulip, is also troublesome.

However, who made Albizia julibrissin far less famous in the human world, as well as its meaning, than tulips?

I don't know if he was too tired, but when Yu Huan fell asleep this time, he slept for a full day and night.

No matter how long he slept, Gu Fu led his people to work outside, and even let everyone rest for four hours at night.

Taking advantage of this time, Gu Fu slightly modified the cultivation method in the space and taught it to Song Lang and others.

I don't know why, when changing the exercises, he actually felt very familiar, as if he had already done such a thing many times.

Song Lang and the others did not expect that the boss would be willing to share such a precious thing with them for free after only two days of getting along.

Especially after experiencing the effects of cultivation, they all had tears in their eyes, wishing they could make a promise with their bodies and souls, in order to repay this attention and trust!