121

【What the writer wants to say:】

Huanhuan: Oh, I never thought I would be such a person~~~

Old Gu: Sigh, I didn't expect my self-control to be so bad...

-----text-----

"Yu Huan, what's wrong with you?"

Tian Qi rubbed his eyes, wondering if it was because he slept too deeply last night, he always felt as if his eyes were covered by a layer of fog, obviously Yu Huan was only two or three meters away from him, but he could not see clearly .

Yu Huan didn't speak.

He listened to the movement of the other two roommates getting out of bed, looked at Tian Qi who squinted his eyes and tried to look at him, bit his finger, his eyes were full of fear and pleading.

But he probably couldn't tell whether he was more afraid of the public adultery of the evil spirit behind him and wanted to ask for help from his roommate, or was he more afraid of being discovered by his roommate about his current predicament and his weird body and wanted to ask for help? If the evil spirit let him go, at least it would be a little lighter.

He tried his best to suppress the pleasure in his body, his body was tense to the extreme, and he didn't even dare to breathe too hard, but the groaning sounds still couldn't stop coming out.

The attack behind Gein was too powerful, if it wasn't for being tightly locked by a pair of invisible iron arms, Yu Huan had no doubt that he would have been knocked out.

Logically speaking, with such a violent impact, the iron canopy bed in the student dormitory would not be able to bear it no matter what.

But the bed under him seemed to be welded to the ground, no matter how the person on the bed tossed about, it remained motionless and silent.

Only the person on the bed can feel the precariousness of the violent shaking of the bed board.

Hearing the "painful" groan from the opposite bed, Tian Qi frowned and continued to ask: "Yu Huan, are you uncomfortable?"

Li Liang, who was brushing his teeth, spat out the water with a puff, and said angrily, "You care about others? They don't care about our life or death, and they won't move if asked."

Wu Kai, who had just come out of the toilet, also echoed, "That's right, she's the preparatory Miao Miao of the top university, the teacher's heart and soul, and the prince charming of thousands of girls, so proud of it."

Tian Qi sighed, he didn't want to care about it, who made him the head of the dormitory, the teacher was the first to find him when something happened.

Yu Huan's face was flushed with anxiety, and he really wanted to answer his roommate's words, but as soon as he let go of the finger he was biting, the cock that was raging in his back hole would suddenly speed up, going straight to the deepest sensitive point, grinding It made him tremble, almost going crazy.

He thought that the ghost behind him didn't want him to talk, but the other party licked his neck again, chuckled and urged in his ear: "Baby, why don't you talk? If you don't answer, in case your roommate leaves Come here, lift your quilt, what should I do?"

The man is extremely vile, he pauses word by word, sticks out his big dick every time he says a word, and gouges hard into his little asshole, causing the water and semen that are full of it to splash out eagerly, and flow down to the bottom of both of them It was messy and slippery.

"If they lift the quilt, they will see the baby naked on the bed, and they will find that under Huanhuan's pure face, there is such a lewd body. By the way, they know your tits How big is it?"